2021 FIVB Women's Club World Championships

• Congratulations to both teams. Cansu definitely deserved an award but nevertheless, she got the most important one. I don’t think Wolosz was anything special this tournament and was pretty adequate today. Robin had a good tournament but wasn’t good today. It is safe to say she deserved it. after all, It is not like Popovic or Eda got it lol

Guidetti had planned for this tournament months ago and got the best out of his team in time as one would expect from him. On the other hand, I don’t think Santarelli prepared his team wisely. There was that nonsense winning streak which made them playing with the main players all the time, even though they kept saying that they didn’t care for it lol while they managed to win, their level decreased and he didn’t even do anything. Most important mistake that he did, which, by the way, amazes me because how come he still cannot learn from his own past mistakes, he didn’t have a plan B. It was the same before, Egonu came and changed things for him and her teammates, but he forgot they still lack a back up plan.

• I haven’t been able to watch much volleyball this season but in the last few days I watched the semis and final here as well as the NCAA semis and final and I must say it’s been a real treat. :thumbup:

The was also Scandicci destroying Novara and Lube-Perugia playing right now:sos:

• I don’t know when did admins aloved someone to call someone bitch ?!

Hidding behind “jokes”.

Again double standards or ?

Okay sis, I’m just kidding.. it’s not that serious. I would never call you that.. In fact I didn’t, the words are censored.

I’m really sorry, so insensitive of me, you must be super emotional right now your favorite team lost the final.

• Congratulations to both teams. Cansu definitely deserved an award but nevertheless, she got the most important one. I don’t think Wolosz was anything special this tournament and was pretty adequate today. Robin had a good tournament but wasn’t good today. It is safe to say she deserved it. after all, It is not like Popovic or Eda got it lol

Guidetti had planned for this tournament months ago and got the best out of his team in time as one would expect from him. On the other hand, I don’t think Santarelli prepared his team wisely. There was that nonsense winning streak which made them playing with the main players all the time, even though they kept saying that they didn’t care for it lol while they managed to win, their level decreased and he didn’t even do anything. Most important mistake that he did, which, by the way, amazes me because how come he still cannot learn from his own past mistakes, he didn’t have a plan B. It was the same before, Egonu came and changed things for him and her teammates, but he forgot they still lack a back up plan.

because not every team in the world has the most complete players in all position like Vakifbank.

• All this granny’s are sitting down at home unlike De Gennaro. Winning awards for the best libero iin such a big competition.

First ECH, SuperCoppa and now WCCH award.

At age of 34.

England has Elizabeth and We have De Gennaro. Immortal queen’s.

• To those who said De Kruijf had a better tournament overall than Chiaka and deserved to be chosen as best MB,

De Kruijf:

6 points, 4 errors in final

(4/10 in attack, 3 errors; 2 blocks; 0 ace, 1 service error)

12 points, 3 errors in semis

(6/11 in attack, 1 error; 6 blocks; 0 ace, 2 service errors)

7 points, 2 errors against Paria

(6/9 in attack, 0 error; 1 block; 0 ace, 2 service errors)

7 points, 0 error against FB

(5/7 in attack, 0 error; 2 blocks; 0 ace & error)

Chiaka:

15 points, 1 error in final

(11/15 in attack,1 error; 4 blocks; 0 ace & error)

5 points, 0 error in semis

(3/8 in attack, 0 error; 1 block; 1 ace & no service error)

9 points, 0 error against Minas

(6/6 in attack, 0 error; 3 blocks; 0 ace & error)

12 points, 0 error against Altay

(10/12 in attack, 0 error; 2 blocks, 0 ace & error)

Conclusion: Chiaka was ROBBED

• All this granny’s are sitting down at home unlike De Gennaro. Winning awards for the best libero iin such a big competition.

First ECH, SuperCoppa and now WCCH award.

At age of 34.

Yuko Sano was GP's MVP at age of 35 and Fabi was WCWC 2016's Best Libero at 36 y.o

• No service error for Ogbogu? SHOCKED!:white:

• CANSU was definitely the MVP of the tournament.;(

• In all seriousness I do think Moki is among the best liberos right now and while I would not say she is the best of all time by a long shot, I would still see her pretty high up there as well. Just in this tournament she wasn't great per se

• But this is facts! Conegliano doesnt have kim hill to save the team when it comes to reception and defense but still they managed to win 2 sets against almost same player of vakifbank.

So Vakıf doesn't have Zhu or Maja anymore to save them? What logic is that?