2021 FIVB Women's Club World Championships

• Anyway kudos to Volleyball World and the Turkish fed for organizing this event. The atmosphere and graphics and all that stuff was amazing, commentators were not that annoying in the end and on top of that we got a 5 setter final. I mean what more could we ask for

Congrats to Vakifbank for winning this tournament

• The best all round OH in the world that is playing for Vakifbank — not everyone can say that to their team.

When Vakıf replaced Kelsey with Gabi, I was sceptical but Gui was absolutely right in his judgement

• Bro please stop spamming LOL. That guy can't handle it

#freeCroVolley

I think Cro is taking it like a man, very maturely whereas this kostlich dude is being a sore loser.

• Anyway kudos to Volleyball World and the Turkish fed for organizing this event. The atmosphere and graphics and all that stuff was amazing, commentators were not that annoying in the end and on top of that we got a 5 setter final. I mean what more could we ask for

Congrats to Vakifbank for winning this tournament

This WCCH was awesome.. I just hope none of these new rules that they were testing become official

• Someone forgets Kim Hill also belong to Vakifbank. 😂

If that is is guy hadn't mass murdered people at a club kim would have been a bigger part of Vakif's legacy

• Okay today we witnessed the battle of titans a real classic again. Both teams had different advantages over the other at least on paper. Vakıf having the better OH duo, Conegliano edging in the libero, setter and the Opp departments whilst MBs were head-to-head. Most people including me had imoco as their favorite solely because of egounu.

We saw that Zehra didn't choke finally at an international final

Cansu didn't stress out and go clumsy. In fact one now wonders what would it be had Cansu been the setter against imoco in the previous two encounters. Maja really overused Haak, underused her MBs which cost them two titles. Cansu was bold even in the 5th enough to use her MBs even more than Haak.

Ayça has surpassed Gizem Orge and again Gui turned out to be right.

Statistics are not definitive. I felt Vakıf couldn't hold on to 3 points lead in the 5th and Egounu would manage to snatch it at the end. Why, because it had happened repeatedly. So I learnt my lesson.

Egonu still a beast, throughout the 5 set thriller she got blocked what like 3 times only. Still imoco is slight favorites for the champions league for me. I hope otherwise though.

All star awards were so political. And it matters! People forget the performances but Wikipedia profiles of some will get boost. See how some users celebrating de gennaro and Wolosz being the best again.

I wonder when my dear Cro will start updating us on imoco's win tally.

Some imoco fans were saying because Folie didn't play, Courtney couldn't attack, Wolosz was not her usual self bla bla. I have a theory why all of a sudden they underperformed: because vakif played great. That's it. They served great, digged great, attacked great. Those players are the same ones you have been bragging about. How Courtney was the perfect replacement for Kim how they were far beter than adams etc.

I am grateful to have witnessed this battle, the rivalry, felt the sensation of an underdog victory. It tastes far better than the victories won when vakif was rolling with Zhu and Egounu was not a dominant force and not in imoco.

Peace out

I am elated

• I haven’t seen this one but upon being told that she was the one who deserved the best setter or even MVP award, Cansu said, “ The most important goal was to win the cup that we are holding right now as a team, and we won it”. 😍💕 such a sweet, well-raised girl. I think this is the best answer that nasty, mean one will get lol

• I haven’t seen this one but upon being told that she was the one who deserved the best setter or even MVP award, Cansu said, “ The most important goal was to win the cup that we are holding right now as a team, and we won it”. 😍💕 such a sweet, well-raised girl. I think this is the best answer that nasty, mean one will get lol

I’m sure she is all of those things.. but that’s the obvious congenital, Miss Universe answer

• I’m sure she is all of those things.. but that’s the obvious congenital, Miss Universe answer

Ikr but then sometimes there are those like Wolosz who feel the need to mention someone like Maja (a GOAT 🐐) didn't deserve the award 😂 I guess after that it was nice to see some humility

• Ikr but then sometimes there are those like Wolosz who feel the need to mention someone like Maja (a GOAT 🐐) didn't deserve the award 😂 I guess after that it was nice to see some humility

Well I’m actually also mad Maja got that award then… Wolosz was so good, and pretty young, she surprised everyone with her game.. and Maja on the other hand was far from this verson.. But I agree, mentioning it after a few years (am I right?) makes no sense and she looks bitter

• Well I’m actually also mad Maja got that award then… Wolosz was so good, and pretty young, she surprised everyone with her game.. and Maja on the other hand was far from this verson.. But I agree, mentioning it after a few years (am I right?) makes no sense and she looks bitter

I'm pretty sure that she gave that interview right after that tournament but still she shouldn't have said that lol

• So many people were completely dismissing the Turkish league because of a 2 year break of winning literally everything :rolll:

reminder

2021-,

as well now :super: up to the next tourneys now

It was a great tournament! Also grats to Imoco and Fenerbahce for the silver and bronze

• So many people were completely dismissing the Turkish league because of a 2 year break of winning literally everything :rolll:

Yes we should thank imoco and Egounu for spicing things up. Trophies are more precious when they're not taken for granted.

• I was traveling abroad, that's why I couldn't write to the forum while watching the matches. It was one hell of a tournament! Really happy to see that Vakıfbank took revenge on the CL final. Kudos to Guidetti for getting his team at their peak at the right time (this becomes his signature at every team he coached). Of course very happy that we won't be hearing any more Crovolley countdowns for a while (or maybe wishful thinking :D)