2021 FIVB Women's Club World Championships

• MTS I don't agree on some points, especially about players. Giovanni did a very good job with locals like Zehra, Cansu and Aykac but players like Gabi, MBH and even Bella were among bests in their positions before Giovanni.

The problem with MBH was, she killed 6 balls out of 24 during a 5 set match. Considering that she should be the reliable scorer of that team, especially with the off-system sets, she did a bad job. Her having 3/4 in 4th set does not mean much either, because Cansu could set 10 balls to her if she was having a better match and things could turn around. However her poor game in attacking forced her setter to use other alternatives and at one point they got stuck.

I will not agree the part about Tugba either. Giovanni needs to be consistent, he either trusts Tugba or not. We know that she could help with some side-outs, fire up the team and she is as good defender as MBH. Yes, she would be a burden in blocking but was MBH made 6 block touches in total during the match and finished with 2 blocks as well. I am telling this although I don't like Tugba at all. My issue is, Giovanni is fine with risking things in the NT and other matches but especially against Italian teams, he gets choked.

I won't keep this discussion going long and long and I am thankful for your nice feedback and discussion. But I hope Guidetti will eventually notice the shifts in his coaching patterns when he meets an Italian team and acts to solve this issue.

• I haven’t seen the show myself but Pelin Yuce said on a TV show that Wolosz texted Cansu and told her, “you deserved the best setter award”.

Btw, pelin yüce is a former vakıfbank genel menager.