USA NT 2021

• This thread was missing!

I considered USA as the main candidate for the gold medal in Tokyo, but after reading the latest news. this team can lose on their worth and surely they will.

Russel is after surgery and out for the next 3 months, Sander is recovering after ankle sprains with an avulsive fracture and need some weeks to start walking, Anderson did not play for the last year(?). So 3 basics wing spikers are out at the moment and need to find some good subs. I guess Ben may be the 1st Opp and Taylor and Anderson play as OHs.

• So Russell is in danger of not getting to the Olympics?

• He is out.

That's bad for USA, really bad. I feel sorry for him.

• I'm sad for Ronnie, he was the best player in the OQT for USA and he can't even make the olympics. ;(

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This thread was missing!

I considered USA as the main candidate for the gold medal in Tokyo, but after reading the latest news. this team can lose on their worth and surely they will.

Russel is after surgery and out for the next 3 months, Sander is recovering after ankle sprains with an avulsive fracture and need some weeks to start walking, Anderson did not play for the last year(?). So 3 basics wing spikers are out at the moment and need to find some good subs. I guess Ben may be the 1st Opp and Taylor and Anderson play as OHs.

Thanks for starting this thread!

It’s so sad to read the news that Russell won’t be able to play in Tokyo. Just hope Sander can be recovered in time and be injury free afterwards, as he has also been dealing injuries these two years.

For the line up I believe Anderson will remain on the Opp position. Unless Ben will be given more opportunities to play as starter in more matches of VNL and prove he’s more stable & reliable now, it’s less likely that Speraw to change Matt’s role. Besides, there will be no solid back up for Opp.

• I am so sorry for Russel. He is one of my favorites and can’t believe he won’t make it to OG. Sander wasn’t as he used to after his injury whenever I got the chance to watch him. I will be looking forward to seeing how their line up will be. Having a paid spectator as coach will hurt them for sure.

• when he first arrived in Piacenzia at the end of last summer, they shared a picture or video of him on instagram and I was shocked how skinny he was. He seemed better in the season though.

• TampaunTaKarun Rumor that Mr. Gabriel Garcia Fernandez, is in the process of playing for the USA NT.

sorry, I don’t know how to move a conversation to different thread;

Given Puerto Ricans are citizens of United States but they cannot vote or elected in the US, can they represent US in sports if they haven’t represented PR?

• TampaunTaKarun Rumor that Mr. Gabriel Garcia Fernandez, is in the process of playing for the USA NT.

sorry, I don’t know how to move a conversation to different thread;

Given Puerto Ricans are citizens of United States but they cannot vote or elected in the US, can they represent US in sports if they haven’t represented PR?

But Garcia has been with PR NT many times already. :lol:

• I really doubt PR will let USA steal their star in the making.

I heard he's marrying his Utah girlfriend. Maybe she convinced him.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney