Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I am so surprised of savino consistency this year,they are battling for 1st place,what we expected from them always and imo this is kinda this lowest level team of past seasons cause both mb are so average but castillo give the extra specisl to this team

Also I love antropova,so sad all that happened with their sports nationality,I hope she can solve it and see with Italian NT jersey

So sad also the procedure in Italy is so hard unlike other countries that practically give it for free as they never win anything and try desesperately to bring talents from outside

But Italy is a country of great talents and they don't have to bring Fahr from Germany or Antropova from Russia:whistle:

• Also I love antropova,so sad all that happened with their sports nationality,I hope she can solve it and see with Italian NT jersey

But Italy has Egonu for like next 10 years :wavy:. She would be much more needed in the Russian NT, considering Goncharova’s departure. And Russia with Fedorovtseva-Antroponova-Kadochkina would be a real threat, even in Paris.

• But Italy has Egonu for like next 10 years :wavy:. She would be much more needed in the Russian NT, considering Goncharova’s departure. And Russia with Fedorovtseva-Antroponova-Kadochkina would be a real threat, even in Paris.

It seems she doesn't want it

• But Italy is a country of great talents and they don't have to bring Fahr from Germany or Antropova from Russia:whistle:

They lived and raised there and then as another citizen could have the opportunity to be in NT different to pick players for another country :wavy:

• Is this about her departure from Perugia? Anyone cares to translate/summarize?

It’s just babbling. Says that she didn’t feel good there because the club did not create the conditions for her to do her best.

The peak of nonsense is when she says that someone spread the rumor of an offer from a Polish club, that it was just fake news, but thanks to this fake news a Polish club really ended up making an offer :aww:

• Is this about her departure from Perugia? Anyone cares to translate/summarize?

Such a pathetic person and also a liar. I hope she'll stay in Poland for the rest of her career, she will not be missed here in Italy.

• Such a pathetic person and also a liar. I hope she'll stay in Poland for the rest of her career, she will not be missed here in Italy.

lol I don't want her here :D

Anyway, for sure she is lying. It was clear like two weeks ago that ŁKS already found replacement for Ivna.

• I had the same feelings watching the video. She was so unclear and vague on purpose, saying it is all a matter of respect and being true to oneself.. so She decided to leave.

And the offer from Poland has been an unexpected opportunity:what:

In her career She had a good tournament (WCH 2014) and from then on She didn't improve a bit. She hasn't the level for A1 anymore, not even for a team whose only aim Is to avoid relegation.

• Who would've thought that the setter that would bring the best of Bia would be.. Malinov :white:

• Rapha Folie doing slides attack, always gets me like =O=O (don’t get hurt)

• So happy for Gennari today that She got a chance to perform as starter and with Egonu.

I hope this is her last season with Imoco, if She want to make something from her career She needs to be starter. 3 season is more than enough, especially training in the best club with great players and coach in last 3 year, to be ready.

Some middle level team would be perfect for her.