Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I usually find Grobelna is weak. So Turkish girl Yağmur can cut her from starting six, I believe. She is so young but great prospect.

• Casalmaggiore is in negotiations with company Palma to be sponsor for next season.

I hope they will survive, I mean it is miracle that they are still alive, they are such a small town.

• I usually find Grobelna is weak. Son Turkish girl Yağmur can cut her from starting six, I believe. She is so young but great prospect.

???? Grobelna is one of best opposites,she has some ups and downs but she's the starter and she can take her place obviously but not like definitely

• I have just checked statistics of Grobelna against their main rivals.

She played with against

Conegliano: %33

Novara: %32

Scandicci: %17

Monza QF avr. : %29

Yeah she was really solid lol.

• in general she was good even with good teams

but if she can't,a player that was never in that level gonna be better?

possible but not likely

• Stats

This is her stats for the entire season. And you choose to handpick like what 4 to 5 games where she didnt perform as well? Give her some credit.

• Grobelna is a worse version of van Hecke who is also not a great Opp thus I wouldn't be surprised if Yağmur would bench her mid-season. Her ceiling is way higher than Grobelna in my opinion.

• this turkish are so funny compare grobelna to an unknown player ......

• what does it take for you to stop generalizing people? it is getting ridiculous and somehow you always only point Turkish people which makes me think you have deeper issues with it.

if you look at my comment i only talk about the ones talking of grobelna,relax it wasn't for all of you

• Stats

This is her stats for the entire season. And you choose to handpick like what 4 to 5 games where she didnt perform as well? Give her some credit.

I chose the last matches against main rivals. So her performance was far from to be solid.

• linda nwakalor rumored to be at perugia

i like her,tall,good at blocking,great prospect

• That's Loveth Omoruyi QPL.

Linda isn't that tall (taller than her sis tho), but yeah, she's really talented MB, maybe even NT material. Maybe besides a coach, it looks like a pretty decent mercato for Perugia.

This isn't a good way to analyse stats out of context: Chieri was an underdog against every aforementioned team, and when you play against better teams than yours (on paper, much better), on average your stats get worse. In general, Grobelna has been really good for two seasons, even if she's not a top opposite.