Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• That's Loveth Omoruyi QPL.

Linda isn't that tall (taller than her sis tho), but yeah, she's really talented MB, maybe even NT material. Maybe besides a coach, it looks like a pretty decent mercato for Perugia.

There are so many black girls (and their names sound almost the same to me) in Serie A1 after Egonu's exploit: it's so confusing.

The girl you said is not the one I meant. This is the one I was talking about, but she has never played for Imoco. https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Nwakalor

I guess I mixed her up with https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Enweonwu :rolll::rolll::rolll:

• African power and Italian tecnique make these girls so good. But if I am not wrong none of them good receiver and setter.

yes you're right

even sylla who develop in receive is still not good at that

• Sad that Africa doest have good NTs.

• hi guys

Serie A2 arrived to semi finals stage...who is your favourite to get the promotion?

I should admit I was rooting this year for Sassuolo and Antropova but since she's moving I don't think they're appropiate,too many dependance on her,the other players not to good

Now I hope ravenna go to A1 I like morello and piva even if they can move,they have another interesting players

https://www.volleyball.it/play…e-sassuolo-in-semifinale/

• What a talent She is already...

• Poor Antropova, 83 spikes, and that's excluding a golden set, LOL.

Well next seqson she gonna be bench so enjoy now her court time lol

• Who is she?

Russian-Italian opposite, potentially eligible to play for Italy, 18yo (2003), 202cm tall, by far the best scorer of Serie A2 and probably the most promising Italian teenager right now, next season a backup of Lippman in Scandicci. She's good enough that Sassuolo suprisingly made a semifinal in A2 mostly due to her.

• Russian-Italian opposite, potentially eligible to play for Italy, 18yo (2003), 202cm tall, by far the best scorer of Serie A2 and probably the most promising Italian teenager right now, next season a backup of Lippman in Scandicci. She's good enough that Sassuolo suprisingly made a semifinal in A2 mostly due to her.

Does she have no interest playing for Russia? They could use someone like her. 8o

• monza as back up from poulter

Bonelli as back up for bosio

I think thus girl can become a good local players and even to be starters in some teams as bergamo

I hope purashaj and other decide not to be bench

• pinerolo in final of Serie A2

Pivva was greag but vouldn't fo it

Now I hope sassuolo make the job

• Russian-Italian opposite, potentially eligible to play for Italy, 18yo (2003), 202cm tall, by far the best scorer of Serie A2 and probably the most promising Italian teenager right now, next season a backup of Lippman in Scandicci. She's good enough that Sassuolo suprisingly made a semifinal in A2 mostly due to her.

Isn't she born in Iceland though?

• Isn't she born in Iceland though?

She was born in Iceland to Russian parents, then moved to St Petersburg very early and AFAIK was even called up for youth Russian teams, but I don't remember her actually playing there.

Does she have no interest playing for Russia? They could use someone like her. 8o

She was asked about an opportunity of being called up by senior Italian team and she said it would be really nice, she was observed by Mazzanti already in A2 competition and plays as a local player already, furthermore, she moved to Italy very early, so she may not have close ties with her country of origins after all. We'll see.

Vallefoglia and Pinerolo will play for a promotion to A1 after a victory of Vallefoglia over Sassuolo in game 3 (3-0).

• yeah vallefoglia and pinerolo

I'm not excited about any of this team in Serie A1 next year,imo they gonna return to A2

Maybe vallefoglia have more chances with pamio and kramer

• yeah vallefoglia and pinerolo

I'm not excited about any of this team in Serie A1 next year,imo they gonna return to A2

Maybe vallefoglia have more chances with pamio and kramer

I mean, neither of those teams are likely keeping any of the players if they go to A1 lol. Pamio looks like a done deal with Roma and if I'm not wrong Kramer will retire. Whoever goes to A1 will have a complitely different team, at best they will keep 1-2 players for the bench.

• I mean, neither of those teams are likely keeping any of the players if they go to A1 lol. Pamio looks like a done deal with Roma and if I'm not wrong Kramer will retire. Whoever goes to A1 will have a complitely different team, at best they will keep 1-2 players for the bench.

yeah I know

But deals are done and most of decent players already signed that's why i said it cause whoever wins don't gonna have many options and need to keep some players

I imagine they gonna brought some A2 players and in A1 look the ones aren't already in other clubs