Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Does anyone know why Barbara Dapic is not playing in Vallefoglia? I haven't really followed A2 this season..

• Because Kramer is playing and they can only have one foreigner on court

But Kramer is a MB, while Dapic is an OPP.. isn't it strange that they play with foreign MB instead of a foreign Opp?

• Wow I hope they help them

But they already quit volleyball 🧐

• Lise van Hecke will officially stay in Monza. I don't like this, she is too good to be on the bench and could be useful to many teams:down:

• Lise van Hecke will officially stay in Monza. I don't like this, she is too good to be on the bench and could be useful to many teams:down:

I doubt she go to bench

she did a good season the lsst one

It gonna be an interesting battle for starting position

• Maybe it means Monza wants to use stysiak as OH?

Sub for Brankica if her reception doesn’t work :gone:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that idea of hiring Stysiak and keeping Van Hecke is based on a fact that Mihajlovic is a big question mark right now. I don't know if Stysiak gonna actually play as an OH, but it hast to be taken into consideration. Mihajlovic, Lazovic, Gennari, Stysiak, Davyskiba, Van Hecke - that's some serious depth on wings, plenty of options.

In the beginning, I didn't like an idea of bringing Brankica - right now I still doesn't like it, but Meijners and Orthmann both had mediocre season, so I don't think OHs of Monza cannot match this level even in bad-case scenario.

• Vallefoglia defeat pinerolo and is new club in Serie A1

Congratulayions

Pamio and kramer were solid all tournament

Let see how they do in A1

Best scorer was bacchi? She's the same that play at wch with pomi? :what:

she had already 40 at the time i remember

• Best scorer was bacchi? She's the same that play at wch with pomi? :what:

she had already 40 at the time i remember

Yes it's her, but she was 35 when she won CL with Pomì Casalmaggiore. Now she is 40 and I think she is going to retire.

• Vallefoglia is likely hiring Giada Cecchetto as main libero. They're also trying to keep Alice Pamio (but looks like she's already a done deal with Roma) and Rachael Kramer (she already announced her retirement but they're hoping she would still play one more year).

• This year seems bergano leaves A1

even vallefoglia and roma are with good rosters