Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• https://www.instagram.com/p/CS…7Ou/?utm_medium=copy_link

Imoco posted this on Instagram. So regular season will be starting in October then.

Now We need to wait for SuperCoppa date and Seria A can officially start. :woohoo:

It is great that they are gone play against Bergamo after they came from WCCH.

• It literally says on the Instagram post when super coppa is lol, 2nd of October. It's not going to be as like year, just a single match Conegliano-Novara

:sos::woohoo:

• Conegliano is starting training at Tuesday with Wolosz, De Kruijf, Gennari, Caravello, Frosini and soon after Folie and Omoruyi are gone join the team. :box:

Lets go Imoco, can’t wait for season to start.

• For now it looks like Stysiak replacement with Lippman looks like the most dumb trasfer move of last 5 years :aww:

Just wait until you see Bia... She'll make you miss Kakolewska

• For now it looks like Stysiak replacement with Lippman looks like the most dumb trasfer move of last 5 years :aww:

I think Stysiak wanted to move somewhere else (maybe she had arranged contract with THY for better salary, and then Monza offered her a spot?), but I have no idea why Scandicci agreed on consensual termination of her contract, not only they lost Stysiak, they did it for free, and they strengthened one of their opponents by this move, considering Stysiak can be starting OPP or an alternative for Brankica as OH in Monza.

Lippman will be fine tho.

• I think Stysiak wanted to move somewhere else (maybe she had arranged contract with THY for better salary, and then Monza offered her a spot?), but I have no idea why Scandicci agreed on consensual termination of her contract, not only they lost Stysiak, they did it for free, and they strengthened one of their opponents by this move, considering Stysiak can be starting OPP or an alternative for Brankica as OH in Monza.

Basically it was the other way. She confirmed for polish media that she renewed her contract with Scandicci. She also said that she felt good there etc.

And surprisingly two weeks later, there was info about Louisa.

• Basically it was the other way. She confirmed for polish media that she renewed her contract with Scandicci. She also said that she felt good there etc.

And surprisingly two weeks later, there was info about Louisa.

Yeah, I know, but then her agent said in a press that she wanted to move away from Scandicci due to good financial/sports-wise offers, so both sides agreed on termination of a contract.

• Except she is not even close to her level.

• Except she is not even close to her level.

Y'all are acting like Lippmann is like Kelly Murphy and not one of the top opposites in the world.

Yes, she has had a rough go with Germany.... but its not like most of the top players haven't struggled this summer... When was the last time she played with Imoudu? Where was this energy for Egonu during the OG, Boskovic vs USA? It's not like Stysiak didn't have rough matches in the VNL

• And also I think it makes sense for Scandicci to have someone like Lippmann who doesn't have the highs of Stysiak but it's overall more consistent if they want to eventually transition to Antropova as starter from next season. Honestly even though I prefer Stysiak in general Lippmann is the last of the issues for Scandicci 😂

• Scandicci has great line up with Pietrini-Natali-Lippmann. Only problem for them is Malinov. And that is the biggest problem.

They have great sub for Bia or any of two OHs if they underperformed. And even for OPP.

• Jovana Stevanovic new captain of UYBA. :heart::rose:

• Is Conegliano going to sign another middle? Both Fahr and Folie are injured.

I don’t think Folie is injured? She's definitely not on the best shape but I think she will play when the season starts. I don't think they're getting someone else right now, they're going to need an italian to be able to play with Courtney/Plummer but unless they buy out someone from another team there's nothing available