Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Folie is not injured She is at vacation and soon She will join to train with Conegliano.

Great news that Bozana is playing really good.

• I don’t think Folie is injured? She's definitely not on the best shape but I think she will play when the season starts. I don't think they're getting someone else right now, they're going to need an italian to be able to play with Courtney/Plummer but unless they buy out someone from another team there's nothing available

Honestly trying to get Foluke until December would be a deal... but then I remembered the 2 per federation rule...

Serie A had to ruin all of our nice things ;(

Adams-Glass.jpgmy GOATs

• I don’t think Folie is injured? She's definitely not on the best shape but I think she will play when the season starts. I don't think they're getting someone else right now, they're going to need an italian to be able to play with Courtney/Plummer but unless they buy out someone from another team there's nothing available

I read days ago on volleynews that Folie had said she will work separately in the next months and will come back when she's 100%.

It doesn't seem too encouraging :pinch:

• Even when she will 100% ready, previous injuries have left an indelible mark, it's not nice to predict that and I really don't want anything like that for her, but it's very hard to imagine that her body can continuously withstand the efforts that professional volleyball requires.

• even if folie get in shape for championship conegliano can't rely on her and she always have injuries peoblem

So only mb they have is butigan

• even if folie get in shape for championship conegliano can't rely on her and she always have injuries peoblem

So only mb they have is butigan

You forgot about de Kruijf?:/:D

• Conegliano is indeed getting another MB, Fahr situation will be evaluated today but they're not too optimistic about it. President talked about how considering European rosters are already done, they're likely looking for someone "further away" (the article speculates South America/Asia considering it can't be from the US)

https://www.volleynews.it/linf…co-a-tornare-sul-mercato/

Trentino and Conegliano aren't to far away ;). Just If Veljkovic would change her mind.

#justdreaming

• Yes it sound nice. Veljkovic with Wolosz, but hard to belive it is going to happend. But again they could sign her for half season so She wouldn’t be apart to much with her husband.

• Rapha Folie is back with Imoco Conegliano. She is starting her preparation.

• Fahr has to undergo ACL reconstruction surgery, I guess the season is likely already over for her

An acl take a long time to recover

so sad,she was making a brilliant carreer so far

• Fahr has to undergo ACL reconstruction surgery, I guess the season is likely already over for her

That's so sad! she was the best Italian player in OG! At such a young age, such a mature and confident game! I hope she will get back to her shape at least mid season!