Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I think at this point they might really try to buy out an italian from another team

Mazzaro from Chieri maybe? Or Bonifacio from Novara, since she will probably bench for Washington and Chirichella anyways?

• Mazzaro or Lubian maybe? Or Bonifacio?

Lubian I doubt, Scandicci is still going to need an italian and I don't think money would have a lot of leverage on Scandicci. And I think it would be the same for Bonifacio and Novara. Mazzaro could be an option but even that would somewhat limit Chieri options (they won't be able to have Cazaute-Frannti on court at the same time if they don't have an italian option as MB). I think Conegliano would still going with De Krujif+Butigan as starters but with a "spendable" italian as 3rd if they have to play with both american OHs. The easiest options that come to mind (meaning the easiest one to be replaceable for the team they're currently signed without causing troubles for italians on court) would be from Perugia (Melandri or Nwakalor), Trento (Furlan or Berti), Cuneo (Squarcini) or Firenze (Graziani)

• what? It seems Ruseva gonna be the fahr replacement in Imoco

I can't believe it,I love her one of my fav players in the world,I'm sure she will shine with Wolosz,they said that Veljkovic was an option too but she want to retire

https://www.volleynews.it/hris…limoco-volley-conegliano/

• what? It seems Ruseva gonna be the fahr replacement in Imoco

I can't believe it,I love her one of my fav players in the world,I'm sure she will shine with Wolosz,they said that Veljkovic was an option too but she want to retire

https://www.volleynews.it/hris…limoco-volley-conegliano/

In this last minute transfers She is great deal, but without Italian MB they are gone need to play with Sylla as starter :aww::aww:

And I can’t believe it that Veljkovic doesn’t want to play in the best team in the World right now. She will sacrifice everything for her husband…

• In this last minute transfers She is great deal, but without Italian MB they are gone need to play with Sylla as starter :aww::aww:

Not if they could use Folie. They would have Folie, Egonu and Moki

• Not if they could use Folie. They would have Folie, Egonu and Moki

Folie gonna follow a treatment of 18 weeks for be ready

so she won't be available in 4 months,maybe in december or january she can be able to play

• Folie gonna follow a treatment of 18 weeks for be ready

so she won't be available in 4 months,maybe in december or january she can be able to play

Thanks for info. I thought she will recover faster.

That means Sylla for sure needs to play.

• Thanks for info. I thought she will recover faster.

That means Sylla for sure needs to play.

And We don’t need to talk about that Sylla has smaller injury too that She is in danger to repeat it. Than Conegliano would have problem or in this situation Gennari would needed to be starter or to put any local MB in the game no matter what.

• What is the max. no. of foreigners on court?

Does it matter when a local libero is off and a foreign MB is serving?

Or it considers all the 7 players rather than the 6 on court?

• What is the max. no. of foreigners on court?

Does it matter when a local libero is off and a foreign MB is serving?

Or it considers all the 7 players rather than the 6 on court?

3 local players and 4 foreign. Libero counts as local player. So they need 1 more local player for Seria A next to Egonu and De Gennaro.

When it comes to CL and WCCH it can be all foreign players if they want.

• 3 local players and 4 foreign. Libero counts as local player. So they need 1 more local player for Seria A next to Egonu and De Gennaro.

When it comes to CL and WCCH it can be all foreign players if they want.

They probably wish they signed another defensive local OH like Gennari, L Bosetti or even D'odorico

Also guessing G Gennari will have more court time this year then

• crovolley we all forgot but imoco have omoruyi that is the italy next big thing and have had a wonderful year and progressing

• crovolley we all forgot but imoco have omoruyi that is the italy next big thing and have had a wonderful year and progressing

I don't think she is, she can become really good, but at VNL and WCH definitely didn't look like the next big thing or a player able to play in a starting lineup of a team like Imoco. Knollema was simply better at WCH, and I don't think she'll play as a starter in Firenze.

I feel sorry for Plummer if her time on court is dependent on Folie's health, uhm (in a league, obviously).

• In this last minute transfers She is great deal, but without Italian MB they are gone need to play with Sylla as starter :aww::aww:

And I can’t believe it that Veljkovic doesn’t want to play in the best team in the World right now. She will sacrifice everything for her husband…

The rumors about Veljkovic were just speculation, we don't know if they really made an offer. And also I don't think she would be the best choice for Conegliano right now, she's obviously great but she's also coming from pregnancy and one and a half year of not playing, we don't know what her shape is like and Conegliano can't risk to have someone that needs time to gain rythm, they need someone ready right now

• My God I hope that Sylla is not gone play today at finals. She needs to rest, her injury is the last thing that can happend to Imoco after Fahr injury and Folie needs 6-7more weeks to come back.
    I mean Folie is gone come back in Nov probably, but they need Sylla to break winning strike world record. Omoruyi is not yet ready to be starter and they need Italian OH in starting six….

Only option for Megan-Plummer OH duo is that Gennari plays as starter over Wolosz, but you can replace her. You can’t replace her…

• My God I hope that Sylla is not gone play today at finals. She needs to rest, her injury is the last thing that can happend to Imoco after Fahr injury and Folie needs 6-7more weeks to come back.
    I mean Folie is gone come back in Nov probably, but they need Sylla to break winning strike world record. Omoruyi is not yet ready to be starter and they need Italian OH in starting six….

Only option for Megan-Plummer OH duo is that Gennari plays as starter over Wolosz, but you can replace her. You can’t replace her…

Gennari is sooooooo good tho, they can play with her as starter :whistle:

Aren’t there any young Italian MB that can Conegliano acquire? They just need her to block since they have 3 scoring pins.

• I mean Folie is gone come back in Nov probably, but they need Sylla to break winning strike world record.

Forgive me, I don't want to be rude and correct other people's English while mine isn't perfect as well, but ...it's 'streak', not 'strike', and you're referring to this winning streak so often that it sounds hilarious considering meaning of both words.