Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I asked VBW if the pass included the 2022 VNL and WCH and they didn't answer me. They said "refer to what is listed on the link"

giphy.gif

Just imagine make a subscription on 10th October (Italian league start) 2021 and big surprise when subscription will expire just before the semifinal and final of WCH (end of that competition is listed for 15th October).

*I asked them few really exhaustive questions, and still no answer.

• Plummer is with Conegliano, She is with the team at friendly match. And She is already spiking so She looks ready. (Ig profile Imoco)

• I asked the same question and they told me that at the moment they still don’t know 🙃

So they basically included in the price something they are not sure will be able to provide...

Urgh, I think they have great streaming services but man, I really can't stand those things.. Monthly sub will be then, no other choice basically

• It's not much difference (price wise), as there is a month approx. between A1 finals and VNL and another month between VNL and WCH

Best to go with monthly sub especially with this much unknown.

• Monthly subscription is only rational option!

I apologize for abusing this topic, but there is actually a direct connection. Volleiballworld answered me and I would share the following sentence.

This is ideal 9 months plan

• cuneo win a cup with french teams +mondovi from A2

Good news is that alice degradi is finally back,I love this girl,she was one of best oh in the start of last championship but suffer a serious injury

https://www.volleynews.it/la-b…l-challenge-eric-kleiber/

• There's a bunch of friendly games tomorrow, hopefully something is going to be streamed:

Firenze-Roma

Bergamo-Conegliano

Chieri-Futura Busto (A2)

Torneo Val di Chiavenna (Busto-Olbia, Monza-Brescia) with finals on sunday so very likely Busto-Monza

• Speaking of friendlies, next week we also get

22 Sept. Novara-Monza (BPM Cup) at 20 local time

24 (semifinals, from 17 local time) and 25 Sept. (finals, from 15.30 local time) 4th Memorial Ferrari (Chieri, Cuneo, Novara and Busto)

Note that tickets will be on sale for these matches (all in Novara). If I got it right, in Italy we got 35% capacity in palasports.

• Busto win a match in a friendly tournament

good news l.bosetti made 15 points and even if it was an A2 team,it's good

Last season I can't remember she make a hard attack or one that didn't touch a block

She was only tipping in all season,hope she find her old shape

• I don’t know how but Folie is already playing with Imoco friendly matches. It looks like She is ready :what:

She was second top scorer and top scorer when it comes to MBs.

• American OH Lanier scored 22points in first friendly match against Imoco. Not bad performance from her.

Like USA is missing good OHs :gone:

• Miriam Sylla is again on hiatus for problems in her right knee occurred during the friendly match against Bergamo

• There is a match between Novara and Monza tomorrow and this match will stream live on sportmediaset. I'm not Italian, Can someone help me? Do I need a subscription to this website ?Does this web site have geoblock? Also can someone share the link just before the match?

• There is a match between Novara and Monza tomorrow and this match will stream live on sportmediaset. I'm not Italian, Can someone help me? Do I need a subscription to this website ?Does this web site have geoblock? Also can someone share the link just before the match?

The Instagram post says "in chiaro", meaning that it's free (at least in Italy).

Here is the link to the home page of Sportmediaset.it, although I just searched up and there is no evidence of tomorrow's match (maybe just a matter of time):

https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/

If I find sth else tomorrow I'll post.

Edit: I found the news which confirms the streaming, I guess that it will be available tomorrow. The match starts at 20.00 local time. https://www.sportmediaset.medi…it_38435276-202102k.shtml