Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• did egonu was suppercoppa mvp?

I remember camera,enright and folie were the last?

Yup She was. She won all cups and all MVP awards in her club career.

• Folie had really good match ones again with 6/6 in attack and 3 blocks only if She could reduce her serve errors.

I don’t why Wolosz doesn’t use her more and She could many time.

• (This is maybe interesting only for the italian users)

During Scandicci-Vallefoglia friendly match the commenters talked about the comment on VBW: commentors are not allowed to comment from the hall but have to do it remotely relying on the stream and there will only be one voice and not two. Honestly this doesn't sound like the best production value...

• I TOLD YOU SOOOOO

MEGAN COURTNEY MVP AWARD :cup::cup:

She was key player in 4th set !!!!

you told you so?:what: you literally said it should be either egonu or de Gennaro 🤦

• Megan is now MVP of the match, She is doing everything in 4th set :sos::sos::sos:

Bravaa Courtney show us what can you do !!!

oh pls serdar move from me. I’m not in too you :mirror:

• oh pls serdar move from me. I’m not in too you :mirror:

Oh you broke my heart! ;(I indeed have a weird fetish for guys who have obsessive-compulsive disorder towards certain teams and players, you are a catch! :aww:

• As guessed already, from this season other than a match Saturday night there will also be one on Sunday night. For the first week Saturday night Busto-Monza and Sunday Conegliano-Vallefoglia

That would make the VBTV subscription more economical I assume...

• Hey

After watching rosters and teams playing,I think they tournament could be like this

1-imoco

2-novara

3-savino/monza

5-busto/chieri

7-cuneo/trentino/vallefoglia

10-firenze/roma

12-casalmaggiore/bergamo

• 7-cuneo/trentino/vallefoglia

The most interesting question of the season if whether Vallefoglia will be MegaBox of MegaFlop.

Did they find any opposite?

• Monza smashing busto

But what an awful t shirt of them

I was about to write that I really like their shirts:lol: I like sleeveless shirt more but I love the new colors!

Btw now Busto leading 2-1 in sets and 7-4 in the fourth