Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Kosheleva is playing so good, like in her best days :sos:

• The lighting in these halls are so bad.

Makes the subpar broadcasts even worse

they're using day light

The lightning u see is provided by the cameras

• idk what that means :lol: but its not good either way.

I was originally giving VBW the benefit of the doubt.... but its just a more expensive LVFTV and I'm annoyed lol

Sorry what I wanted to say is that if you watch replays it's day light with no ilumination other than that

But once the rally starts it comes again with that yellow/orange lightning

Either way it's messy and bad streaming

• Megabox is putting such a nice fight against Busto. I’m cheering for tie break and Megabox to win it !!!

And I hope this win is gone make Megabox to transfer foreign OPP.

• Perugia is way too vulnerable in reception:pinch: Commentator saying Diouf is one of the best defensive opposites he has seen:rolll:

Graziani is a big disappointment! She played really well during WCH U20, but she doesn't seem to be ready for this level... Barely she is able to close the block and isn't a factor in attack.

• I know they're vastly different situations... but like c'mon VBW.... if you're going to be charging double LVFTV.... I expect some upgrades in production.... The effect that good lighting has is so under-appreciated.

1l0YPPT.png

lnh0aag.png

I think in this particular match is an issue of color balancing of the wide camera, the close up camera colors look regular and not as orangy

• Yup camera and quality for the match Megabox and Busta is really good. Venue is much bigger and they can put wider view.

• Megabox hall is much smaller actually, Monza hall has over twice as much sittings

But Monza venue is more in circule, so you can’t have open wide view.

• Roma had 4,2k fans in the venue in today match. Impressive number for debute team in Seria A :heart:

• Roma had 4,2k fans in the venue in today match. Impressive number for debute team in Seria A :heart:

Maybe because there's a lot of time a team from roma isn't at Serie A ( I can't remember the last) so it was the big comeback added that maybe they wanted to see Imoco the best club of the world

• Imoco Conegliano is at 67 wins in the row, huge, huge number.

It is not going to be easy to break Vakif record (73), they have 3 strong opponents in next 4matches. Novara-Monza-Busto.
    Good thing that both matches against Novara and Busto are gone be played at home.

If they won this matches, record is in their pucket. Lets see, this matches are not just regular matches for public eyes. Extra pressure even if players are denning it. But how can you not to think about it ?! :win:

Maybe it is not important for “new” players but for Wolosz,Egonu, De Gennaro, Robin and Folie is big deal. It is literally history.

• Maybe it is not important for “new” players but for Wolosz,Egonu, De Gennaro, Robin and Folie is big deal. It is literally history.

Like I pointed out in another thread, Wołosz said in an interview recently that they're not that much focused about this record, it's like 2nd/3rd tier of a news for them before every next game, she didn't even know what the record actually is.

• Defense of Cuneo is amazing!:super:

I don't understand Trentino replaced Cumino with Raskie on the setter position! Cumino her solid playing style played a big role in the decent season Trentino had last season. Raskie isn't stable at all...