Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I don't understand why mazzanti didn't call villani this summer to NT

• VBW should pay us for mental pain because of their streams (Bergamo vs Monza!!!)

• why it seems that savino and cuneo are playing at midnight

I don't pay money for this sh.t

• the end of this set might be why :lol::lol:

Megabox stole that set from Chieri

She don't have good receive but guerra or melli neither and they were called

Plus guerra so many years and nothing

• Bauer is just useless on court! I have no idea what Perugia was thinking when they signed her... She can't attack nor block a ball:aww:

• Congrats Megabox first win for them in Seria A against Chieri :heart::drink:

• Bauer is just useless on court! I have no idea what Perugia was thinking when they signed her... She can't attack nor block a ball:aww:

Yeah,she was retired or in break when she was called back for an injured player this year

• did someone see casalmaggiore match?

By statistics malual did great,imo she has great potential when I see her some years ago but her problem is technical and body coordination

• In instagram fahr said that in 5 months she can return at court

idk if she means to she can play or she means to start training

But some player can recover fast as parubets that is already playing

• Just a note. The match will air on “Rai Sport”, not “Rai Sport + HD” (two different channels). It will also be streamed on web channel Rai Sport Web, but you still need a VPN to watch. Hopefully you’ll find a decent link!

About the match, I’m reading that “some players are not in a good condition” (Conegliano).

thank u :) what did you hear about players? can you say more details? What do you think any chance of novara defeating conegliano?

• About the match, I’m reading that “some players are not in a good condition” (Conegliano).

So it is now or never for Novara.

But I mean Fahr and Sylla injured and Folie coming back from injury. I think this is about them, even this is to much.

• any prediction? Will novara finally bit conegliano?!

Hope not, later they can but right now I’m praying the God for the record :lol:

Conegliano only can play better than in the last match because of better team chemistry lets see what is Novara bringing new.

• Guys if u have some link, I would be so grateful :heart:

• I don’t really care for this record to be honest. I didn’t care for it when Vakifbank had it either. I believe every team should be beaten so that we can have fun out of the sport that we all love. In the case of a team unbeaten this long, it shows how weak the volleyball has become overall.

but I also believe record should be broken so If Imoco gets it, I won’t complaint.