Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I don't understand why he took out D'Odorico too...

Bosetti is just getting rekt by Egonu

Indeed... Herbots - Daalderop duo could also be an option, but don't know if that will work in reception

• I think Conegliano couldn’t find better replacement for Kim Hill than Megan Courtney. She is fits so good with Wolosz sets

• Paola Egonu showing why She is the best player in the World.:teach:

• It almost looks like Smarzek is back on court for Novara... Karakurt with zero contribution today:gone:

• OMG Novara is just a mess of a team. Egonu hits against a single block, Courtney hits against a single block, Omuruyi hits against a single block. Lol who are you trying to block?

Ebrar's jump serves are useless, I think Imoco received them all as excellents. Why does not Lavarini tell her to try a float serve once? She has a weird float serve which was way more effective.

Most important of it all, Novara's both setters are bad and pulling the team down whenever they need a solid set. Bench setter is way better than Hancock so far though. Also why is Ebrar on the court and why does not he try Herbotts-Daalderop duo for once?

It is sad because I don't think this is the best Conegliano can play and since Novara does not push it at all, we won't be able to watch what they are really capable of.

• Catarina girl you should do better too. Not only in attack but she also makes too many unnecessary touches in defence while other players could play the ball easily. Daalderop was doing better this set. Interesting choice by Novara to put Herbots in for Ebrar while Rosamaria is on the bench

• Daalderop leading this Novara team!:super:

• Bosetti has been a mess at defense 🤦