Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• He literally wrote that is sarcasm.

Damn, I guess I should have use capitals:wall:

• Malinov may not be the most consistent setter around but she can play well, last year Scandicci almost beated Conegliano with her, plus this year they'll have Antropova and Castillo plus Pietrini who improved a lot. i'm not saying it's sure, but it will be interesting to see if Scandicci will be able to trouble Conegliano in the italian league, otherwise it will be boring.

• hey,as a fan of scandicci I wil tell you that you should never expect something from them,they always dissapoint at the end

They're messy as always,they almost beat imoco yes but they couldn't redo it not like novara that pushes imoco to 5 sets several times last season

Malinov is messy,those mb awful and natalia/lippman aren't playing their best so ..

• I find Megabox setter, Scola very promising player. At age of 20 years old to lead team with such a names is big thing.

Yup She has ups and downs but I’m surprised with some her moves. She has that thing in her game where She is pushing. Something is is over the top but Some slides that She is running for Jack are pretty impressive and her connection with Kosheleva is very good and this is early stage of league.

Her and Elif are future setters of European volleyball. Volleyball is overall missing setters, lets see if they can keep it up and push new generation. To bad that Elif is not starting player in her club I loved her even last season, She was only 19 years old last season(If I’m not wrong)

• hey,as a fan of scandicci I wil tell you that you should never expect something from them,they always dissapoint at the end

They're messy as always,they almost beat imoco yes but they couldn't redo it not like novara that pushes imoco to 5 sets several times last season

Malinov is messy,those mb awful and natalia/lippman aren't playing their best so ..

What's happening to Lippmann is she injured?

• Drgradi please girl take care

you scared me after not getting up,she suffered a serious injury last year

And I read kim hill is training with imoco? I hope she get back at court

miss u kim :heart:

• Even if She decided to come back She can’t play because foreign rules. Imoco can’t have more than 2 Americans in their team. Only for CL and WCCH they can.

I don’t get her. She wanted a break but She is still staying in Conegliano and training with girls (if it is true) who knows maybe She earns extra money until Sylla come back.

• Even if She decided to come back She can’t play because foreign rules. Imoco can’t have more than 2 Americans in their team. Only for CL and WCCH they can.

I don’t get her. She wanted a break but She is still staying in Conegliano and training with girls (if it is true) who knows maybe She earns extra money until Sylla come back.

She went to italy to see their ex teammates and to spend holidays,santarelli said to her to help as they're having a lot of problems

Who knows imoco is investing on hill to be part of coaching or training staff? Love it.

• If I'm not mistaken Kim Hill might be described as a fluid demisexual. She has two married sisters and one lesbian sister. She's always been very very private about her personal life. She grew up and attended a very conservative Christian high school and went to a Christian oriented university. What makes US volleyball players different from their European teammates is that they are all highly educated from some of the most prestigious universities in the United States as opposed to European players who have been playing volleyball almost exclusively since an early age.

• If I'm not mistaken Kim Hill might be described as a fluid demisexual. She has two married sisters and one lesbian sister. She's always been very very private about her personal life. She grew up and attended a very conservative Christian high school and went to a Christian oriented university. What makes US volleyball players different from their European teammates is that they are all highly educated from some of the most prestigious universities in the United States as opposed to European players who have been playing volleyball almost exclusively since an early age.

What does being educated have to do with their sexual orientation? That last paragraph is pointless