Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I was just asking about Plumdog and from what I read here she had a good game last night. Gotta look for the replay now.

She steped up for Imoco today and She was true leader. Especially in second set.
    Today Egonu had one of the weakest matches in attack but Plummer and We can add Courtney have done really good job.

• Does someone have a link for today’s matches?

• Scandicci's middles couldn't attack (mostly due to Malinov). Once Busto got their passing together, they became much more consistent.

• Interesting match between Busto and Scandicci. They are very tie fighting for ever point !

One more great tie break !!!

• Busto 2-3 Scandicci. Two losses in a row for them, very likely three as they face Conegliano next week. Today they wasted too many opportunities and their blocking game is no where to be found. There's a huge gap at the libero position between the two teams as well.

• Busto has put nice fight against Scandicci when you know that main weapon of Busto, Gray, had really weak performance.
    She scored just few points more than Bosetti. :whistle:

• Busto has put nice fight against Scandicci when you know that main weapon of Busto, Gray, had really weak performance.
    She scored just few points more than Bosetti. :whistle:

Did you even watch? Gray was fine.

Stevanovic should be getting some heat. She can't find the floor with anything. .150 efficiency for a middle blocker of her abilities is bad.

• It's not like Serie A hasn't inflated stats before :lol::lol::lol:

wasn't Gray at like 77% we know thats not true :lol:

her defense left some to be desired... Castillo outplayed her by a lot (credit, Brenda is otherworld-y)

Castillo had some great saves again today indeed. She is, and I hope I won't insult people, as good as De Gennaro. Both are pure worldclass and above everyone else

• Stevanovic should be getting some heat. She can't find the floor with anything. .150 efficiency for a middle blocker of her abilities is bad.

What's going on with her, didn't watch Busto's games but according to statistics she have mediocre start of the season. Is it conncection problem (low possibility - it was good last year) or she just have her attacking problems. Does she at least contribute in blocking (not just stuff blocks, she, at least was, really quick at the net).

• What's going on with her, didn't watch Busto's games but according to statistics she have mediocre start of the season. Is it conncection problem (low possibility - it was good last year) or she just have her attacking problems. Does she at least contribute in blocking (not just stuff blocks, she, at least was, really quick at the net).

Honestly, I have no idea.

She looks slow. I don't think she's injured but I wouldn't be shocked if she was.

Poulter's sets dont look bad but something has to be off. She can barely get a clean swing and when she does... its an error half of the time.

Busto's block is terrible. (not just Stevanovic). I wish good block touch was recorded in the stats... Busto's has to be bad.

• Brenda is great one of the best, but She is not De Gennaro and She is not good as De Gennaro. She is on her own level.

• Maybe she just got a little lazy and relaxed too much over the summer. Hope to see her and Busto in last year shape, that was so enjoyable.

Kinda expected, but it seems that they missing Gennari all around contribution a lot.