Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• That is why i dont understand scandicci for letting go stysiak. She was an asset and big player for their team last season and they choose lipmann over her.

Lippmann and Stysiak both hitting 43% and both got around 40 swings. Lippman isn't the issue, it are the OH's that are all hitting around or below 30%.. Natalia, Orthman, Pietrini.

Ana Beatriz is doing well.

• 6th Round

CONEGLIANO - BUSTO ARSIZIO 3-2

Egonu 30, Plummer 18, Courtney 17 / Gray 28, Stevanovic 10, L.Bosetti 10

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744681

NOVARA - CUNEO 3-1

Washington 18, Karakurt 16, Herbots 14 / Gicquel 18, Kuznetsova 14, Jasper 12

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744682

SCANDICCI - MONZA 1-3

Lippmann 17, Pietrini 14, Bia 10 / Stysiak 23, Danesi 13, Zakchaiou 9

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744683

CHIERI - ROMA 3-0

Grobelna 17, Villani 14, Weitzel 9 / Klimets 17, Trnkova 9, Stigrot 6

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744684

FIRENZE - CASALMAGGIORE 3-0

Sorokaite 12, Belien 11, Van Gestel 10 / Braga 13, Shcherban 9, Zambelli 7

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744685

PERUGIA - BERGAMO 2-3

Diouf 28, Guerra 24, Melandri 9 / Lanier 20, Loda 16, Schölzel 10

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744686

VALLEFOGLIA - TRENTO 3-2
    Kosheleva 25, Jack 14, Bjelica 13 / Piani 27, Rivero 15, Nizetich 15

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744687

Standing

CONEGLIANO 16

NOVARA 14

CHIERI 12

FIRENZE 12

SCANDICCI 11

MONZA 11

BUSTO ARSIZIO 11

BERGAMO 8

ROMA 6

CASALMAGGIORE 6

CUNEO 5

VALLEFOGLIA 5

TRENTO 5

PERUGIA 4

• Any reason to why Yağmur isn't listed on the rosters?

• That is why i dont understand scandicci for letting go stysiak. She was an asset and big player for their team last season and they choose lipmann over her.

I remember it's Stysiak who suddenly left Scandicci for Monza. Idk what happened exactly, but apparently Monza can play in CL and Scandicci can't.

It was Stysiak who decided to go. She also had offers from Fener I believe but she eventually went to Monza which as after Van Hecke was announced I believe.

• Finally finished watching the matches from Conegliano against Monza and Busto. Some things I noticed from Conegliano:

- Courtney is playing amazing and is replacing Hill exceletly! She is the stable factor in defense and reception, but contributing above expectations in attack:super:

- Kudos to Wolosz looking at the attacking performance of Courtney, because she gives her the perfect fast sets. Next to that I like Wolosz her distribution so far this season, every player on court is involved in attack. I always have a feeling she is least comfortable by setting the slide attack, but during the match against Busto her connection with de Kruijf was a joy to watch^^

- Talking about de Kruijf, the rest she took during the summer seems to have a good impact on her performance at the court. Especially her performance in blocking is worth mentioning! She is touching a lot of balls and closes the block in a good way, so she gives the defense of Imoco a chance to build a new attack. She seems so determined to break the record. I like her eagerness and fighting spirit on court in the difficult moments:box:

- Egonu again the decisive factor in clutch time for Imoco! On the other hand, she seems less stable than last season in Conegliano. Especially against Monza she made many unforced errors. I don't know if I find it a bad thing, because it forces Wolosz to play a more creative game and we see more competitive matches:D

- I don't think Caravello is playing bad, especially in reception she seems pretty stable! On the other hand, in defense she too many times isn't in the right place to continue the rally. This shows how important De Gennaro is for Conegliano's performance and it isn't all about Egonu:)

- Plummer showing she isn't a stable player... Against Monza she played amazing and turned the match around, but against Busto she was one of the weakest links. She is so slow in defense, which leads to direct points for the opponents. Also she isn't efficient out of system, because she doesn't take any risks hitting those balls. If Sylla is healthy again, I wouldn't be surprised if she will be the starting outside hitter next to Courtney.

- Also Folie doesn't seem to be in her best shape. Her attacking is good as always, but she is nowhere to be found in block:( I think Vuchkova can have a bigger impact on the game. Especially when Sylla is able to play, Vuchkova - de Kruijf as middle blocker duo seems the strongest.

• - Courtney is playing amazing and is replacing Hill exceletly! She is the stable factor in defense and reception, but contributing above expectations in attack :super:

I don't agree to be honest as for now, she's suprisingly good offensively and suprisingly streaky in reception, and all that while she doesn't get any special cover of Plummer in reception. But I guess it's temporary and she'll figure it out.

And I don't agree about Plummer to some degree as well, she received 93 balls past two games, she needs some help there if you want her to shine offensively more. But I guess that Santarelli does it for purpose to prepare Plummer to some serious tasks for a future.

I do agree, haha, about Egonu though, but I think, despite the MVP, she wasn't in her best shape during ECH as well, she's still pretty great, but quite far away from her top-top shape from last season.

• So tomorrow Conegliano is playing against Chieri because of WCCH they rescheduled date from Dec. to tomorrow date.

:what::what::what:

• Noo Chieri is just gone help Imoco Conegliano to break winnig streak even faster :cheesy:

• Rhamat stopped Plummer from winning 4 titles in college.... she'll stop her again :lol::lol:

DGM171214117_Florida_at_Stanford.jpg

Than put Plummer on the bench :rolll:

• Imoco is leading for now 2:0.

Egonu is performing like true beast, reception from Conegliano is way better than against Busto.

But block-defence is something that is missing from them to be even more superior. De Gennaro is missing but She is gone come back I hope so soon as possible. They need to play full time together for right chemistry.

• I don't want to understimate no one but only strong opp missing is savino so imoco gonna be unbeaten in cl+italian league at least until world champs

• 72th victories in the row for Imoco Conegliano :cheesy::drink:

They are just 1 victory away to tie with Vakifbank and 2 victories to break it !!!

Congrats girl lets make this season legendary :super: