Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Rhamat stopped Plummer from winning 4 titles in college.... she'll stop her again :lol::lol:

DGM171214117_Florida_at_Stanford.jpg

Than put Plummer on the bench :rolll:

• Imoco is leading for now 2:0.

Egonu is performing like true beast, reception from Conegliano is way better than against Busto.

But block-defence is something that is missing from them to be even more superior. De Gennaro is missing but She is gone come back I hope so soon as possible. They need to play full time together for right chemistry.

• I don't want to understimate no one but only strong opp missing is savino so imoco gonna be unbeaten in cl+italian league at least until world champs

• 72th victories in the row for Imoco Conegliano :cheesy::drink:

They are just 1 victory away to tie with Vakifbank and 2 victories to break it !!!

Congrats girl lets make this season legendary :super:

• Megan Courtney against with great performance in all part of the game, even her service run especially in important part of the game remains at Kim Hill.

For now She is the biggest surprise of the season.

• The best part of Imoco beating this Vakif's record will be that we won't read about beating Vakif's record anymore, lol.

Good game tho, Chieri could've suprised any other team with today's performance right now.

Do you think so? Every game after that will be "now the record is X, no one will ever beat that, best team of history"...

• I don't watch that vakif team that made record some few games I like the oh but they had same problems that imoco had?

Last year they only play with all team at.middle of season and now with too many injuries

• Why has Rahimova not played any game with Pomi yet?

• Final4 of Coppa Italia is gone happend 5.-6.1 in Roma :)

• Today is the day !!!

Lets go Imoco Conegliano make history !!!

;(:heart::rose:

• I don’t get it why Santarelli is not letting Plummer to play She needs to play especially when Egonu has slower match.

And poor Gennari never gets chance to play with the best line up always with mix of bench - starting player. Than She is on to blame when they are not winning.