Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Conegliano leading 2:0 against Perugia, and Egonu is not resting.

Sylla - Plummer OH duo, reception is probably out of this world (court).

Imoco Conegliano is chasing 1 victory in the row :rolll: (lets count begins) :rolll:

• Plummer had monster performance today with 73% in attack 22/16.

If She can perform like this in attack, 60% is enough. Than I’m okej with her messy reception but if She is performing with same stats in attack as Megan Courtney, or under 50% than She is waste of time.

• Plummer had monster performance today with 73% in attack 22/16.

If She can perform like this in attack, 60% is enough. Than I’m okej with her messy reception but if She is performing with same stats in attack as Megan Courtney, or under 50% than She is waste of time.

you're literally so ungrateful.

imoco is blessed to have Plummer... do you think they'd rather run loveth out there?

Creating_Bugs_Bunny%27s_%22No%22.jpg

• That defeat with Firenze was a blessing for Imoco. Imagine the pressure they had. Now they are free :drink:

Let the count begin… here you go:

https://www.instagram.com/imoc…_Ow/?utm_medium=copy_link
    :lol:

Guys what do you think about the rumored offers from Turkey to Paola? 1.5 million per year. She won everything with Imoco so, besides the money factor, she might want to have a new experience, a new beginning. But it would be painful for the Italian league to lose Egonu. Wherever she plays, the hall gets almost full. I think Novara is the only Italian team who can hire her, but they have Ebrar for two seasons… However, any team is fine, I just hope she won’t leave Italy…

I don't think Novara has that kind of money. If she's leaving Conegliano, I doubt it would be for another italian team

• That’s for the launch of main sponsor’s (Prosecco Doc) new rosé/pink wine. I think it’s just a special edition, they’ll go back to their colors (at least I hope so because it makes no sense).

I gotta say that the pink jerseys look horrible on that pink/purple court.

• Guys what do you think about the rumored offers from Turkey to Paola? 1.5 million per year. She won everything with Imoco so, besides the money factor, she might want to have a new experience, a new beginning. But it would be painful for the Italian league to lose Egonu. Wherever she plays, the hall gets almost full. I think Novara is the only Italian team who can hire her, but they have Ebrar for two seasons… However, any team is fine, I just hope she won’t leave Italy…

If Egonu leaves, that's Turkey, both financially and sports-wise it wouldn't make sense for Egonu to come back to Novara or play for any other team in Italy. It is possible that the best-realistic scenario for Imoco is to grab Haak if Egonu decides to leave Conegliano for Vakif, and this is what is discussed on Pasini blog recently, but we'll see, because there's Fener as well with similar budget. The last year I thought that her chance for staying in Imoco are 50/50, right now it's 75% for me that she'll move abroad finally.

I'm waiting for rumors that Monza wants to hire her and Sylla for a 3rd year in a row. :lol:

• If Egonu leaves, that's Turkey, both financially and sports-wise it wouldn't make sense for Egonu to come back to Novara or play for any other team in Italy. It is possible that the best-realistic scenario for Imoco is to grab Haak if Egonu decides to leave Conegliano for Vakif, and this is what is discussed on Pasini blog recently, but we'll see, because there's Fener as well with similar budget. The last year I thought that her chance for staying in Imoco are 50/50, right now it's 75% for me that she'll move abroad finally.

I'm waiting for rumors that Monza wants to hire her and Sylla for a 3rd year in a row. :lol:

Praying the God that Sylla finally leaves.

So that Pietrini in Imoco is gone happend, and next to her Robinson or Gabi.

• Articles about Egonu in Turkey keep coming…

I’m not ready to let Paola go abroad ;( but let’s be honest, it’s time for her to change.

Ohhh God last season She already sign with Fenerbahce and look at her now. She is still in Conegliano. So until it is official don’t believe it.

Did they made offer, yes. Did She signed ? No way. Their is no way that She will signed anything before Feb. Conegliano will not sit down and do nothing.
    Even though I’m okej if She leaves, I still believe that Turkish clubs are gone need a lot to do that She leaves. Especially club as Imoco Conegliano.

• Ohhh God last season She already sign with Fenerbahce and look at her now. She is still in Conegliano. So until it is official don’t believe it.

Did they made offer, yes. Did She signed ? No way. Their is no way that She will signed anything before Feb. Conegliano will not sit down and do nothing.
    Even though I’m okej if She leaves, I still believe that Turkish clubs are gone need a lot to do that She leaves. Especially club as Imoco Conegliano.

I wonder which Turkish club would you like Egonu to play for. Vakıfbank or Fenerbahce?

• There where you expect problems in Reception for Monza with Stysiak and Davyskiba as outside hitter duo, it's Firenze who has a lot of difficulties in serve receive. The moment when they are in system, Cambi completely forgets there are middle blockers on court...

• I wonder which Turkish club would you like Egonu to play for. Vakıfbank or Fenerbahce?

Vakifbank, they are much better organized team.

I don’t know why Fener didn’t try to sing Nwakalor instead of that Russian unknow player. She is way bigger potential and even in her young age She has high level matches in her leg.