Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Why is this necessarily a scandal? If they broke up (they may have broken up peacefully and both agreeing) and Elena wants to date him I see no problems here.

There has been no sassy comments/statements from anyone as far as I have read

• I have read a comment about this where it said Gioli and Piccinini's legacy are at good hands. Does anyone want to elaborate what this might mean? I just remember Gioli and Orkun, Neslihan's husband back then, and how Gioli's husband came to Istanbul afterwards and cameras kept showing him and mentioning that he is Gioli's husband.

• Problems are not solved if you still has someone photos on your instagram.
    So who knows what is happening :whistle:

• btw, it's strange that none of the Italian national team players liked Pietrini's latest post.

• Friends of mine still have pics with their ex ex partners on Instagram but they are both over each other and are doing just fine.

What I mean is just don't scream to scandal when nobody did anything to make is seem that way.

If drama will emerge my gossip-lover self will surely investigate, but right now there is honestly nothing to look into from my point of view

• And also it's not like Pietrini and Folie are best friends or anything lol is she supposed to not date anyone who dated someone she has played with sometimes?

Also i would like to know what are you even referring to

They're comments gioli had a affair with neslihan hudband and piccinini also had some thing but i can't remember it correctly

• They're showing solidarity with Pinerolo...evidently something happened with them in the A2 coppa

The team they were supposed to face had Covid cases so the match was postponed. Then Pinerolo developed Covid cases but they were not given the chance to postpone the game and thus they lost 3-0 because they couldn't be on court.

• Pinerolo had to play against Futura Busto Arsizio the quarter final for the Coppa Italia A2, but it was postponed due to coivd cases in the Busto team. Then, unfortunately also Pinerolo had covid cases, but the Lega Pallavolo decided not to pospone again the match, as the semifinals had to be played tonight. So Pinerolo lost its quarter final without even playing, Busto is in semifinal for the Lega's decision.

Pinerolo players protested on the social media, as they were mocked by this situation.

• chieri winning 2-0 to monza

And after losing 1st set,imoco crushed cuneo

• Stysiak's fatal game ~ only 3 points and 6 mistakes:what:

Chieri leads unexpectedly, but deservedly:drink: