Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• New year, the same story. Sylla once again to Monza. I'm curious whether it is finally true.

Praying THE GOD !

• rettke is what monza need

Zachkaiou and candi are awful,danesi was alone all time

• Chieri with 4 positives members left Rome. Novara is directly in tomorrow's final.

Conegliano-Busto will be played, since no members in Rome were tested positive.

(Busto is without Ungureanu, Olivotto and the second trainer Gaviraghi)

• Conegliano serving and blocking Busto Arsizio off the court in the fist set!

• From 24-20 to 24-26 :super:. An unfamiliar situation for Conegliano, they are usually the ones who turn results like this, if they allow the opponent to reach that result at all.

• Despite great job in that second set by Busto, they almost play without one MB and OH. Bosetti is like a ghost.

• Despite great job in that second set by Busto, they almost play without one MB and OH. Bosetti is like a ghost.

Bosetti her reception and defense still is on a high level though! She should consider continuing her career as a libero, because she could be useful to many teams.

• Poulter ------> Novara, it is kind of necessity, but indeed i want to see Gray in that transfer package. Offensivly Gray is the best OH in Serie A and despite current high quality of Novara's OH rotation, i feel like they much need it such a player.

• Bosetti her reception and defense still is on a high level though! She should consider continuing her career as a libero, because she could be useful to many teams.

She have her great moments in defense, but her reception didn't impress me (all season along, not necessarily today). Libero could be an option, but unfortunately she is over as OH (i don't blame her and i know that isn't a big news).

• Typical Wolosz; forgetting there are middle blockers when it's beginning to get tense:roll:

• Have you guys seen the last Poulter story on her instagram ???

My God what bruises She has on her leg after Paola Egonu hit her :sos:

• Sylla is pure joke.

I can’t believe Santarelli is starting with Plummer and Sylla.

• What a terrible reception from Conegliano. This is pure joke, I can’t believe it that We are watching this two as OH duo :what::hit: