Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I mean tbf Bia is playing really well and is one of the best MB this season, she's the second best blocker of the league and among the best spikers at around 56%, it would be crazy to bench her. Lubian should compete with Alberti for a spot, but given her lack of block presence I understand why she's getting benched

• I just started watching casalmaggiore vs roma and it was start of 3rd set points 5-4 and stigrot went to serve and I saw she had 21 points so far,wow,if she continue this way she can close the match with 40 or plus

• Meanwhile Perugia-Busto is being played and Diouf is nowhere to be seen.

Their coach just said that she is not there and that he can't add more.

• Meanwhile, Stevanovic is on fire after hearing good news of Terzic departure. :lol:8o

• Why didnt rahimova play with Casalmaggiore today? Did she play at all since her transfeR?

• Why didnt rahimova play with Casalmaggiore today? Did she play at all since her transfeR?

A few days ago I read that she is doing special training now due to muscular problems she has been having for a while now. As far as I remember she played very little since she arrived and in the last weeks not at all...

• Why isn't Antropova a a regular starter?:what: She is scoring everything!

• Bergamo has played some really inspired volleyball since the additions of May and Butigan.. it's too bad they haven't found that next level to really push their opponents (Scandicci last week, Monza this week).

I think a better setter could really help them. Di Iulio was really all over the place. I know passing isnt the best, but there's too many times sets are too tight or low and May/Lanier can't do anything with them.

Bergamo's blocking is poor (I would bet they have the least blocks/set in the league) but their defense has been really good. May is a great backcourt defender alongside Faraone.

• I am so surprised of savino consistency this year,they are battling for 1st place,what we expected from them always and imo this is kinda this lowest level team of past seasons cause both mb are so average but castillo give the extra specisl to this team

Also I love antropova,so sad all that happened with their sports nationality,I hope she can solve it and see with Italian NT jersey

So sad also the procedure in Italy is so hard unlike other countries that practically give it for free as they never win anything and try desesperately to bring talents from outside

• I am so surprised of savino consistency this year,they are battling for 1st place,what we expected from them always and imo this is kinda this lowest level team of past seasons cause both mb are so average but castillo give the extra specisl to this team

Also I love antropova,so sad all that happened with their sports nationality,I hope she can solve it and see with Italian NT jersey

So sad also the procedure in Italy is so hard unlike other countries that practically give it for free as they never win anything and try desesperately to bring talents from outside

But Italy is a country of great talents and they don't have to bring Fahr from Germany or Antropova from Russia:whistle:

• Also I love antropova,so sad all that happened with their sports nationality,I hope she can solve it and see with Italian NT jersey

But Italy has Egonu for like next 10 years :wavy:. She would be much more needed in the Russian NT, considering Goncharova’s departure. And Russia with Fedorovtseva-Antroponova-Kadochkina would be a real threat, even in Paris.