Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Thompson is the ideal solution to the opposite problem. But Washington has to leave so that they can hire another American player. Moreover, there has been rumor that Thompson has had an agreement with Monza. So I'm not sure if she is still available or not.

I think Washington is leaving.

It's not like Novara hasn't poached players before :lol:

• She had some chances this season, both as a starting player and as a substitution. But her performance wasn't convincing at all. Comparing to Daalderop, Herbots is not better in any aspects. It's not Lavarini's fault that she doesn't get court time.

Yes, Lavarini hasn't won any title in the last three year. How could Busto won anything? As for Novara, there has always been week points in the team, especially the setter. Next year, Novara would have some chances, but the opposite position could be a problem. Clearly, Karakurt is too slow for Poulter's setting style. Let's see if the club hires someone else as reinforcement or they try to adjust either Poulter or Karakurt.

I think Ebrar has been the least of Novara's problem this year. She played with Carlini, Naz and Cansu before. So I don't see any concern with Poulter

• Egonu has 31 points and the tie break is yet to come :white:

• I hope Koshe is OK :(

Shw went down with right knee, it didn't look that bad live but she looked in pain after, I hope she recovers fast.. She is really needed in this team

• Shw went down with right knee, it didn't look that bad live but she looked in pain after, I hope she recovers fast.. She is really needed in this team

Indeed, It didn’t looked bad but she was in so much pain. The one she suffered when she played for Galatasaray didn’t look bad either but it ended up being a serious injury. It was against Novara in CL quarter finals and Egonu was against the net, just like today.

• I don't think that Ebrar will a problem for the next season. So far she is the best of Novara. If Novara has a stabil setter, it would be different team for sure.

• I think Ebrar has been the least of Novara's problem this year. She played with Carlini, Naz and Cansu before. So I don't see any concern with Poulter

I don't think that Ebrar will a problem for the next season. So far she is the best of Novara. If Novara has a stabil setter, it would be different team for sure.

Currently, Novara isn't not running a very fast system. Part of the reason is because of the setter. Next year, Poulter comes. We all know her style. Gray fits this system well, and she is coming to Novara. But Karakurt is really slow. I haven't see any speed improvement since the beginning of the season.

Killing high balls is not a problem. The problem would be the speed difference at the left and right side. That means we may see lightning fast and flat balls set to position 4, but slow high balls to position 1 and 2 so that Karakurt can keep up with the pace. This is a very unbalanced system.

• Currently, Novara isn't not running a very fast system. Part of the reason is because of the setter. Next year, Poulter comes. We all know her style. Gray fits this system well, and she is coming to Novara. But Karakurt is really slow. I haven't see any speed improvement since the beginning of the season.

Killing high balls is not a problem. The problem would be the speed difference at the left and right side. That means we may see lightning fast and flat balls set to position 4, but slow high balls to position 1 and 2 so that Karakurt can keep up with the pace. This is a very unbalanced system.

Part of being a good setter is being versatile. Look at Maja she sets both fast and high balls to different players in the same team. Poulter should show whether she is one trick pony in a different team setting