Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• This is so hard on her...right after she come back fron the one she suffered at Eurovolley...

Last week I honestly thought it was just a bad landing and she got scared fot the knee but turned out much worse...

Wishing a speedy and effective recovery

• it's so risk the first months after an acl injury car there's a lot of chances to have another injury,a lot of players have had that problem

• So sad for Fahr, she had great potential;(;(

• Why do Italian players get injured so much?

• I don't think it's only Italian players. So many players got injured this season in all around the world.

Definitely, I also remember that Guidetti before the start of the summer competitions last year said in an interview that after a long and forced stop for lockdown the schedule was so packed that there would have been more injuries than usual. Unfortunately he was so right

• I don't think it's only Italian players. So many players got injured this season in all around the world.

The number of injured players is sadly too much, just “a few” names I remember and they can form the best team in the world;(;(

Brazil: Amanda (hopefully not ACL;(), Rosamaria, Thaisa (back to court now), Monique (ACL), Gabi (very lucky not a serious one)

China: Zhu, Zhang CN

Italy: Fahr (ACL)

Russia: Koesheleva (ACL)

Turkey: Yasemin (ACL), MB of Sariyer (ACL, sorry I forget her name), Zehra (back to court now), Cansu (back to court now)

USA: Poulter, Thompson, Cuttino, Washington (surgery done back to court now)

So many of them suffered from ACL, some even injured for the second time;(;(

• I can easily add at least 10 more names who had serious injuries this season/summer from Turkish leagues/NTs

I hope we won't see anyone else get injury anymore :(

• I supposed that Conegliano will have Fahr, Squarcini, Robin and Lubian for MB position next season. After Fahr's injury, what do you think that they will plan? They need to play with Italian MBs at the league. I don't think so Lubian and Squarcini will be good enough for Conegliano's standarts.

• I supposed that Conegliano will have Fahr, Squarcini, Robin and Lubian for MB position next season. After Fahr's injury, what do you think that they will plan? They need to play with Italian MBs at the league. I don't think so Lubian and Squarcini will be good enough for Conegliano's standarts.

Well if everything goes well, Fahr should be back by November/December I guess

• And I think that they'll hire Gennari for sure now if Omoruyi is leaving (or they should do that,), with Fahr being out for a longer period of time, it would be really risky now not to have good local OH for rotation purposes.

Conegliano will lose this untouchable-factor without Egonu, but I imagine them getting back to pre-Egonu style of play (lot of balls to middles, quite eye-catching style of play etc), and both Lubian and Squarcini are good enough offensively to take advantage of that. Squarcini was great in Cuneo while Lubian has this if-she-improves-her-blocking question mark, so maybe they'll surprise us after all.

• And I think that they'll hire Gennari for sure now if Omoruyi is leaving (or they should do that,), with Fahr being out for a longer period of time, it would be really risky now not to have good local OH for rotation purposes.

Conegliano will lose this untouchable-factor without Egonu, but I imagine them getting back to pre-Egonu style of play (lot of balls to middles, quite eye-catching style of play etc), and both Lubian and Squarcini are good enough offensively to take advantage of that. Squarcini was great in Cuneo while Lubian has this if-she-improves-her-blocking question mark, so maybe they'll surprise us after all.

Most likely they will play Haakball instead of Egonuball...

• Most likely they will play Haakball instead of Egonuball...

Perhaps, although I think Egonu is tier above in impacting setting simplification. I remember Conegliano playing so differently with Fabris and wish to see that again. Either way, it's more about general roster composition and mindset of Santarelli than about MBs on their own.