Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Since when can Danesi serve well?!?:white:

• what is Lazovic doing that she can't even get a shot?

Gennari and Davyskiba... have been poor

I am wondering too :gone:

• Seeing how Washington attacks now that Hancock remembers she's on court, the match would have been finished in 3 sets if only Hancock had had the guts to set her one ball there towards the end of the set instead of everything to pos.4 :aww:

• Why completely ignore Herbots after her great performance last match:wall:

• Why completely ignore Herbots after her great performance last match:wall:

I'm asking the same question here. Or put dodorico in

• Hancock is probably one of the rare setters currently playing such high level volleyball just because she can serve. In past I remember some setters had a similar advantage due to their blocking skills, height etc. But today I can't think of anyone else in similar situation.

• Ignore Herbots after her great performance:gone:

• Hancock is probably one of the rare setters currently playing such high level volleyball just because she can serve. In past I remember some setters had a similar advantage due to their blocking skills, height etc. But today I can't think of anyone else in similar situation.

I'm a sucker for great jump servers so don't come for my Hancock 😍

• Larson is insane..... I know she's retiring be she is truly USA's best OH option, she has looked better in these few months than Hackley all season.

• Larson has that killer instinct in crucial moments that reminds me so much of Piccinini

• Larson has that killer instinct in crucial moments that reminds me so much of Piccinini

True queen for me:heart::rose: