Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Defense of Monza kept them in the game and Conegliano's mistakes in defense won the set for Monza:gone:

• If tie break was up to 25 points, Monza would win:lol:

• The end of era ;(;(;(;(;(

Congrats my Imoco Conegliano. One more Scudetto. Writting a history.

Sylla, Folie and Egonu I’m gone miss you guys;(:heart:

• Congrats Imoco! At the end of the day they’re still the better team with better players on most positions, they “should” win this title and are well deserved.

Kudos to Monza as well, they are literally playing with a bunch of (very) inconsistent players plus an Olympic MVP & a good blocker who only received a handful of good sets in every matches, and they’re still able to make it to the finals and give us some entertaining matches & moments.

(And biggest credit to them of bringing Larson from AU to Italy:lol:)

• Congrats Imoco! At the end of the day they’re still the better team with better players on most positions, they “should” win this title and are well deserved.

Kudos to Monza as well, they are literally playing with a bunch of (very) inconsistent players plus an Olympic MVP & a good blocker who only received a handful of good sets in every matches, and they’re still able to make it to the finals and give us some entertaining matches & moments.

(And biggest credit to them of bringing Larson from AU to Italy:lol:)

now they need to throw some more euros/whatever currency to bring her back from next season instead of a stupid volunteer coaching position lol

• Paola Egonu MVP.

One more trophy in her hands.

Such young player and so many things achieved.

Congrats:obey:

• Congratulations to Imoco! They were the better team at the end of the day.

Italy has so many amazing players at every position but seeing Malınov and Orro are their 2 best setters is just a joke!🤦 They should really consider to naturalize a setter, with these duo, this team will never unleash their true potential!

• Congratulations to Imoco! They were the better team at the end of the day.

Italy has so many amazing players at every position but seeing Malınov and Orro are their 2 best setters is just a joke!🤦 They should really consider to naturalize a setter, with these duo, this team will never unleash their true potential!

Naturalization shouldn't work like that.. They should fix their problem in Club Italia or wherever other teams known to produce new Italian players

• I’m a big fan of Orro, but I have to say that this is the messiest season I’ve seen from her. Her connection with the middle blockers used to be so good. Danesi, Heyrman, Washington (just to name a few) were nearly unstoppable with her. Maybe she just needs some more experience to learn how to play under pressure. I still believe she is a very talented setter and a complete one. Her service and defensive skills are great IMO.