Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Paola Egonu MVP.

One more trophy in her hands.

Such young player and so many things achieved.

Congrats:obey:

• Congratulations to Imoco! They were the better team at the end of the day.

Italy has so many amazing players at every position but seeing Malınov and Orro are their 2 best setters is just a joke!🤦 They should really consider to naturalize a setter, with these duo, this team will never unleash their true potential!

• Congratulations to Imoco! They were the better team at the end of the day.

Italy has so many amazing players at every position but seeing Malınov and Orro are their 2 best setters is just a joke!🤦 They should really consider to naturalize a setter, with these duo, this team will never unleash their true potential!

Naturalization shouldn't work like that.. They should fix their problem in Club Italia or wherever other teams known to produce new Italian players

• I’m a big fan of Orro, but I have to say that this is the messiest season I’ve seen from her. Her connection with the middle blockers used to be so good. Danesi, Heyrman, Washington (just to name a few) were nearly unstoppable with her. Maybe she just needs some more experience to learn how to play under pressure. I still believe she is a very talented setter and a complete one. Her service and defensive skills are great IMO.