Players Salary

• Thank you for this thread. Good idea and many of us interested about this topic.

I think that Ebrar is earning 250k€ max in Novara. That is how much Smarzek was earning.

Italian clubs doesn’t spend to much money in one player, instead of more same quality players for deeper roster.

• Thank you for this thread. Good idea and many of us interested about this topic.

I think that Ebrar is earning 250k€ max in Novara. That is how much Smarzek was earning.

Italian clubs doesn’t spend to much money in one player, instead of more same quality players for deeper roster.

Yes, i talked with italian volleyball lovers , ebrar will earn 250-300k € but i think egonu subject is true

• Egonu got 500k€ last season and because of Covid this season She got around 400k€.
    And She refused Monza offer before She went to Conegliano for 750k.

This year She got probably one of the biggest contracts in history of Seria A. 700k€.

But I think that Scandicci can offer her 1M€.

• I remember we getvthe info about italian league best paid but it was months agooo

• Egonu got 500k€ last season and because of Covid this season She got around 400k€.
    And She refused Monza offer before She went to Conegliano for 750k.

This year She got probably one of the biggest contracts in history of Seria A. 700k€.

But I think that Scandicci can offer her 1M€.

If she go to turkey, turkey's clubs offer 1.5-2 M €. but she doesnt want to money she wants friendship, intimacy and success. I respect

• When Itapetininga had the major upset on Sada in the last Superliga QFs, I found this intresting article.

Renan Buiatta's monthly salary was 20.000 reais (about 3.000 euro).

The other players' monthly salary was from 4.000 to 5.000 reais (from about 600 to 750 euro).

Itapetinings had a 2020-21 budjet of 1.500.000 reais (about 230.000 euro).

Sada had a 2020-21 budjet of 13.000.000 reais (about 2.000.000 euro).

*I hope the converter did a good job and I didn't make mistakes.

• France's LNV have the budgets listed in their media guide.

Men

Ajaccio, 1.2 million euros

Cambrai, 960 thousand

Cannes, 1.4 million

Chaumont, 1.6 million

Montpellier, 1.55 million

Nantes Reze, 1.2 million

Narbonne, 1.6 million

Nice, 1.1 million

Paris, 1.31 million

Poitiers, 1.35 million

Sete, 1.4 million

Toulouse 1.25 million

Tourcoing 1.5 million

Tours 2.5 million

Women

Beziers, 1.13 million

Cannes, 1.74 million

Chamalieres 810 thousand

France Avenir 2024 (youth national team) 307 thousand

Istres 950 thousand

Le Cannet 1.39 million

Marcq-en-Baroeul 945 thousand

Mougins 743 thousand

Mulhouse 1.51 million

Nantes 1.49 million

Paris Saint-Cloud 700 thousand

Pays D'aix Venelles 950 thousand

Saint-Raphael 675 thousand

Terville Florange 735 thousand

Vandoeuvre Nancy 960 thousand

• wow I believed mulhouse was up there cause they were playing titles since 4 or 5 years ago

Even if they don't bring spectacular players ad cannes or volero,is more like hardwork

• I wonder that how much do players earn?

according to what i heard

egonu 700 thousand euro

boskovic 1.2 million euro and isabelle haak 1.2 million euro

I know haak and boskovic aren't true.Their salaries I've heard are very different and less. Volley Pass shared these but they are not reliable.

• can’t you share what you’ve heard?

sorry but ı can't

• Sloëtjes received around 500.000 euro for a season in her best years playing for Vakifbank. In this way I don't believe Haak will receive over 1 million to be honest.

• There was a NYT article before the Rio Olympics, stating that more than 25 American women were making 6 figures (USD) and several commanded more (1,000,000+).

This is the opposite (low end) of the scale

In Athlete's Unlimited, all players made $10,000 + performance bonuses. A USA NT staff member said that could be about 50-70% of what players may earn overseas, in a much shorter time period. (which made AU attractive to them and they wouldn't have to be concerned about getting paid)

I was reading an excerpt from someone in France or Germany, where their income was only 15,000 euros but all of their housing/travel was paid for.

This is a really good article by American men's player Dustin Watten about his experience. (mens and womens will pay differently, but similar concepts). His first contract was $1,300 a month plus 2 meals/day in Finland.

• Most Swedish media reported and confirmed that Haak will play for Vakifbank for about 10 million SEK (about 1 million Euros). It has been reported in multiple sources when she was first transferred, being one of the most earning sportswoman in Sweden.

I believe Swedish media is more reliable than what Vakifbank sources say orally to someone since it will be in their disadvantage to admit that they pay such a high amount for a Swedish youngster which means many other players in future will ask for crazy high salaries from them too.

• Haak earned 1 million euros for 2 years. that is, 500k for one season. I heard vakıf renewed with haak for one more year. I don't know her new salary right now.

• Swedish media says 10 million SEK per year and she signed for 3 years initially and I am sure she earns more than 300k euros per year anyway: https://www.expressen.se/kvall…jana-10-miljoner-om-aret/

According to dello sport,The highest salaries after Egonu in italian league were around 200k.I think haak was earning max 200-250k in Italy. it is ridiculous that her salary was increased 5 times in a year. Also, As another user shared, I don't believe that Haak earned one million in a situation where Lonneke earned 500k at her best.

I heard it from a manager.I trust my source.

• According to dello sport,The highest salaries after Egonu in italian league were around 200k.I think haak was earning max 200-250k in Italy. it is ridiculous that her salary was increased 5 times in a year. Also, As another user shared, I don't believe that Haak earned one million in a situation where Lonneke earned 500k at her best.

I heard it from a manager.I trust my source.

I would multiply whatever they earn in Italian league with at least 2 and that is "at least". I wonder how much Gabi and MBH are earning because they would allow a fair comparison.

Slöetjes was before Bella and with Zhu's introduction to Turkish league with a 1.35 M euros, I assume many other players started to ask for higher salaries. Besides, market of top opposites is very scarce compared to past, basically you have to pick among Egonu, Boskovic, Haak and Vargas if you would like to win a trophy.

As a side note, Larson was also earning 1M euros and that was for 2015-2019. So I wont be surprised if such a scarce player asks for a similar salary for 2019-2022.