Players Salary

• Bartsch was asking 400k€ from Conegliano, when they wanted to sign her

So She is not making more than that.

• I would multiply whatever they earn in Italian league with at least 2 and that is "at least". I wonder how much Gabi and MBH are earning because they would allow a fair comparison.

Slöetjes was before Bella and with Zhu's introduction to Turkish league with a 1.35 M euros, I assume many other players started to ask for higher salaries. Besides, market of top opposites is very scarce compared to past, basically you have to pick among Egonu, Boskovic, Haak and Vargas if you would like to win a trophy.

As a side note, Larson was also earning 1M euros and that was for 2015-2019. So I wont be surprised if such a scarce player asks for a similar salary for 2019-2022.

It is a well-known fact that salaries in Turkish league are much higher than in the Italian league but I think this is a little exaggerated.

I think Haak get roughly the same salary as sloetjes. I don't think any other player on the team would change that too much.

haak had almost no success before Vakıfbank, I believe they didnot give her that much money.I still think the amount I heard from a manager I trust is correct.

There is a big decline in the country's economy, which also affects the budgets of the best Turkish teams. Budgets have dropped in the last 3-4 years, Teams budgets seem to have improved this year, but this is another matter.

We cannot get anywhere in this discussion. It is not so clear who earns how much money in volleyball.That's a very complicated issue.we only reason from what we hear and see.

Btw, I don't know how much Gabi and Bartsch's salaries are, but I heard that Kelsey wants 450k for next season.she is one of the most expensive outside hitter. Their salaries are probably not more than this amount. I guess their salaries are around 350k.

• According to dello sport,The highest salaries after Egonu in italian league were around 200k.I think haak was earning max 200-250k in Italy. it is ridiculous that her salary was increased 5 times in a year. Also, As another user shared, I don't believe that Haak earned one million in a situation where Lonneke earned 500k at her best.

I heard it from a manager.I trust my source.

I'm pretty sure Haak was earning 300k+ in Scandicci. This year the salaries were lower but for instance last year Scadicci was reported to pay 700k for Sloetjes+Bricio (even though it wasn't disclosed how much for each), and the rumor is they're offering 550k for Natalia. But they're a bit of an outliner definetly not the norm

• Just for comparison: Thaisa earned 1.2 million reais in 2016 in Osasco (this is a fact, not a rumor), which could be converted to more than 300k euros back then so I'm pretty sure she went to Eczasibasi to earn more than that. I imagine what would be her salary these days.

• Maja Poljak earned around 450k€ in Eczacibasi. So probably the same.

• I saw an agent posting for some unnamed teams

20k (plus benefits) for a Greek team wanting OH/S

8k (plus benefits) for a Greek team (OH)

15k (plus benefits) for a Portuguese team (MB)

And supposedly 80k for an Egyptian team (OH)

Im guessing it’s ($) but I’m not 100%

• Saw a team from Turkish 2nd Division (want to be promoted to Sultanlar Ligi) looking for an OH. And offer is 3500/4000 per month.

• Not sure, I would guess dollars (it was aimed towards American players)

It's okay. Housing/Transportation/Tickets are being covered by the team.

It could be worse.

got it. I heard one time about one team from Finland. The team offers 16k per season (dollar). We divide per 9/12? The season starts in June and end in May for example.

• I mean it is not bad. It is like you have 1.8Eura salaray with all cost paid so everything what you earn is for you.

• season.

That sucks for male players especially those with wives abroad.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I mean it is not bad. It is like you have 1.8Eura salaray with all cost paid so everything what you earn is for you.

it depends on the cost of living in each country. Yes, if you don’t have to get a car or apartment that is a benefit. Still does not mean that you are making a lot of money.

• it depends on the cost of living in each country. Yes, if you don’t have to get a car or apartment that is a benefit. Still does not mean that you are making a lot of money.

True. Gabi also talked about it briefly during one of her interviews.

It's no wonder there's rarely any volleyball players that get rich if they weren't already wealthy to begin with.

• True. Gabi also talked about it briefly during one of her interviews.

It's no wonder there's rarely any volleyball players that get rich if they weren't already wealthy to begin with.

sometimes.

Most of the americans are (i mean half of them drive tesla's and live in California :lol:)

But all of them have gotten huge contracts (Larson, Drews, Robinson, etc) abroad somewhere either in Turkey/Russia/Japan

• sometimes.

Most of the americans are (i mean half of them drive tesla's and live in California :lol:)

But all of them have gotten huge contracts (Larson, Drews, Robinson, etc) abroad somewhere either in Turkey/Russia/Japan

Just wondering are you familiar with Top Volley ? from what I understood, they're the ones responsible for the placement of the players you mentioned including Plummer recently or for the entire USA NT probably

https://www.instagram.com/topvolleyita/