Chinese Female Superleague 2021/2022 (with 2021 Chinese National Championship)

• What does it mean "since Tianjin won't be stacked."? (in my opinion Tianjin much stronger team)

Tianjin with Zhu + Li were a strong duo. But this upcoming season Tianjin most likely won't have Zhu who should be recovering after her surgery following the National Games. Sure they added Vargas, but that still doesn't change their weaker reception compared to Shanghai who's known to have good ball control. Now they have Larson and KYK together and although they're older these are two of the most well rounded OHs of this generation.

My worry for Tianjin is how their young OH Wang Yizhu will do on the receiving end. For the most part she was hidden as the team utilized a passing opposite, but with Vargas on the court she is going to have to step it up since she will be the target on serve.

• Looks like the Shenzhen club is coming to fruition, one of the China's assistant coaches Bao Zhuang will be head coach of the new club as the Serbian coaches may not be able to join in time. Some names expected to join their roster are D. Boskovic and libero Wang Simin who was originally rumored to Tianjin.

Because this is the first season the team is participating and they're still in the process of development, the managers decided not to invest in high profile foreign players for the time being. However once the National Games is over Shenzhen will pursue domestic players to transfer in order to add some experience. Their goal this season is to make the top 8 of the Chinese League.

EDIT: Also expected to join Shenzhen are setter Wang Chen from Sichuan and middle blocker Wang Jiamin from Tianjin/Hebei.

• KYK said in an interview (article in Korean) today that she chose to go back to China mainly because the offer was for a short season of about 2 months (it would be easier on her after a tough international season).

@zhutingfan's article in a previous post says that the season would be at least 4 months long. Now I'm confused! 😅 So we don't have official information yet on the length of the season?

• KYK said in an interview (article in Korean) today that she chose to go back to China mainly because the offer was for a short season of about 2 months (it would be easier on her after a tough international season).

@zhutingfan's article in a previous post says that the season would be at least 4 months long. Now I'm confused! 😅 So we don't have official information yet on the length of the season?

welcome to watching CVL.

• When will the chinese league start? KYK or Larson hasn't gone to China yet, does anyone have clear information about this?

About November to February (2022)

PS, the player list of probables of Shenzhen VC:

(Bold as official)

Head Coach: Bao Zhuang

S - Ding Xia, Wang Chen (No.6, female, Sichuan)

OP - Dajana Boskovic (No.17)

OH - Liu Yan-han, (a Serbian OH? Katarina Lazovic?)

MB - Wang Jia-min (No.9, Tianjin/Hebei), Cao Ting-ting, Zheng Yi-xin, Yuan Xin-yue

L - Wang Si-min (No.5, Beijing/Sichuan/Busto Arsizio/Tianjin)

PS: Wang Chen and Ding Xia are both over 30 years old.

• Ding Xia is going to Shenzhen??

• Ding Xia is going to Shenzhen??

Sun Hai-ping has waiting for too long time.

And Liaoning hopes to train Yang Xiao-rui.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• According to volleynews,

Women's Chinese Volleyball League 2021-2022 schedules:

- November 21st: arrival to the bubble

- first period of the League from November 25th to December 11th

- training and rest for 21 days in the bubble

- second period from January 2rd to 18th

- January 19th: leave

• What a joke.

Ps I wonder if Guangdong evergrande team will keep its name/continue to exist, given the bankruptcy recently.

• http://www.volleychina.org/202…doc-ikqcfnca8165999.shtml

2021 Chinese National Championship (Chinese: 全国锦标赛): (only give the female event)

Date: Oct.20 - Oct.28

Place: Jiangmen, Guangdong

Teams: Tianjin, Shandong, Jiangsu, Shanghai, Liaoning, Zhejiang, Fujian, Sichuan, Guangdong, Beijing, Henan, Yunnan, Hebei

Maybe Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan and so on will participate in the tournament as a member of the senior matches.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• tomen

Changed the title of the thread from “Chinese Female Superleague 2021/2022” to “Chinese Female Superleague 2021/2022 (with 2021 Chinese National Championship)”.
  • Zang Qian-qian (L), Yang Wen-jin (OH) and Wei Yu-xin (MB) join Shenzhen VC.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Will Yuan Xinyue renew with Tianjin or move to another club?

I heard rumors that she will go to Shenzhen, but she's registered in Tianjin so for national championships she must represent Tianjin if she plays. And honestly, why would she want to leave other than overseas?

• I heard rumors that she will go to Shenzhen, but she's registered in Tianjin so for national championships she must represent Tianjin if she plays. And honestly, why would she want to leave other than overseas?

COVID-19, hometown and ... ... others ...

(Japanese women's League's asian foreigners should be not involve Chinese and South Koreans though in fact, they can be the only one foreigner)

It is said that Zhang Chang-ning got the invite from Scandicci but Jiangsu VA, Wu Guan-xi (her husband) and her parents all don't support it - It is only from one fan's rumor.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• I heard rumors that she will go to Shenzhen, but she's registered in Tianjin so for national championships she must represent Tianjin if she plays. And honestly, why would she want to leave other than overseas?

True. I just hope Wang Yuanyuan doesn't fall behind and let Yuan Xinyue be the star middle. When she wasn't injured I thought she was kind of an afterthought during the National Games while Yuan stole the show.