Chinese Female Superleague 2021/2022 (with 2021 Chinese National Championship)

• no news yet, but if she doesnt arrive by next week then I think it would be safe to say she wont be participating in the league. || The season starts at the end of the month and China has a LONG quarantine period which she would still need to complete before playing.

oh my😥 I've read somewhere the quarantine lasts for 21 days.. I've might be wrong tho. Hoping she will arrive in China in less than a week. I really miss watching her play😭

• oh my😥 I've read somewhere the quarantine lasts for 21 days.. I've might be wrong tho. Hoping she will arrive in China in less than a week. I really miss watching her play😭

Yeah quarantine there is around 3 weeks.

Same, would love to see her and KYK play together again. <3

• Tianjin announced Liu Yanhan for this season, there goes Wang Yizhu and Chen Boya's playing time :rolleyes:

"If I can't have her, neither can you!"

Seriously though, what's the point of this. It's not like it'll ever make sense for Li + Liu + Vargas to be on the court all at the same time since LYY's reception is not THAT good to do 2 person reception with the libero

• "If I can't have her, neither can you!"

Seriously though, what's the point of this. It's not like it'll ever make sense for Li + Liu + Vargas to be on the court all at the same time since LYY's reception is not THAT good to do 2 person reception with the libero

I agree, it's going to be a messy reception party for them.

Liu Yanhan had a lot of potential back then, but after all these years she hasn't had any growth. Even Li YY has surpassed her in all aspects with just a few years she's already been on the NT.

• That she didnt know anything... and Shanghai didnt either (this was in august or september)

She asked them if she should get her visa/stuff ready and shanghai was like "we dont know" lol

Idk if this has anything to do with Shanghai, but Larson posted this recently on her IG story,

"We're grown adults. I don't understand how people can be okay with ghosting people. Fix your communication skills."

:whistle:

• oh the irony of this whole mess😶

The sad part is that Shanghai needs Larson in order to compete with Tianjin imo, just KYK alone isn't enough to go against the likes of Li + Vargas.

This would've been their best chance to knock Tianjin off their throne since they don't have Zhu or Yuan.

• The sad part is that Shanghai needs Larson in order to compete with Tianjin imo, just KYK alone isn't enough to go against the likes of Li + Vargas.

This would've been their best chance to knock Tianjin off their throne since they don't have Zhu or Yuan.

I agree, not that we can consider a single post but if they are indeed didn't follow up regarding her departure to China, it's a lost for Shanghai then.

Having only KYK will not guarantee a championship. We've seen how Vargas's service, overwhelmed her.

• A look at Shenzhen's roster for this season.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F1104%2F4a2f5b97j00r21ji90017d000hs007kp.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

S: Bian Yuqian, Wang Chen, Zhang Kefan

OPP: Dajana Boskovic, Yu Junwei, Li Gonghui

OH: Zhang Yichan, Yang Wenjing, Shi Peixin

MB: Zhang Qian, Mao Junyi, Wang Jiamin, Wei Yuxin

L: Wang Simin, Zang Qianqian

• hopefully not recently... 14+7 quarantine rule is no joke

For real, it's crazy long!

I think that's one of the reasons why some foreigners aren't interested in playing in China because of their quarantine process not to mention bubble season.

• For real, it's crazy long!

I think that's one of the reasons why some foreigners aren't interested in playing in China because of their quarantine process not to mention bubble season.

well, and the league keeps changing year to year, and the lack of strong teams (there's like... three, maybe four serious teams)

• rumor that Yuan Xinyue will play only second stage of CVL with Tianjin

They honestly don't need her to compete with other teams imo. Reception might be messy, but Li and Vargas on the wings is more than enough to overpower teams.

With Yuan they have an even bigger unfair advantage. Looks like another Tianjin win this season :whistle: