Turkey- Efeler Ligi 2021/22

• I dont know this guy :lol: Apparently he played in Fenerbahçe and bunch of other good teams. He is old tho. Cizre seems very old so far

he was very good in Fenerbahce and later in Lokomotiv. Cizre got almost all of the old players that you can think of 😂 I am surprised because even though Divis is old now, he still could find teams that are based in “better” cities. I wouldn’t want to offend anyone, but Cizre’s location must be a factor for many players for not to sign with them. I think they also had an agreement with a foreign player but after some research, player decided not to come because of its location.

• he was very good in Fenerbahce and later in Lokomotiv. Cizre got almost all of the old players that you can think of 😂 I am surprised because even though Divis is old now, he still could find teams that are based in “better” cities. I wouldn’t want to offend anyone, but Cizre’s location must be a factor for many players for not to sign with them. I think they also had an agreement with a foreign player but after some research, player decided not to come because of its location.

They are obvi having problems due their location. They only have 5-6 players so far.

Do we know who is that player? :lol:

• I dont know this guy :lol: Apparently he played in Fenerbahçe and bunch of other good teams. He is old tho. Cizre seems very old so far

He played in FB and he was pretty good then. I understand that Cizre is basically overpaying players to convince them to come to that city, which is sad. So far only old players accept offers as retirement plans. I think it is important to have teams from underdevelopped cities. I hope they can manage to stay in the league.

• I like Ogulcan and I believe it was a crime he spent his years on bench, last year he was loaned finally but he was injured in mid season, I wonder how he will come back. Fenerbahce is not a team that tolerate young players, I am not sure how Ogulcan is going to perform and if Fenerbahce will be patient enough to wait for him to find his rhythm. Muhammed is a good server but that’s it. I won’t be surprised if they will get a foreign setter mid season.

I thought Hoag was going to Olympiacos. Efe, Batuhan, Hoag and Mirza. I hope Mirza will be loaned.

• I like Ogulcan and I believe it was a crime he spent his years on bench, last year he was loaned finally but he was injured in mid season, I wonder how he will come back. Fenerbahce is not a team that tolerate young players, I am not sure how Ogulcan is going to perform and if Fenerbahce will be patient enough to wait for him to find his rhythm. Muhammed is a good server but that’s it. I won’t be surprised if they will get a foreign setter mid season.

I thought Hoag was going to Olympiacos. Efe, Batuhan, Hoag and Mirza. I hope Mirza will be loaned.

I am also happy they are finally giving a chance to Oğulcan. I hope he can find his rhythm quickly.

I believe Mirza played in Saint Joseph last year. Not sure if it was only for 1.lig finals or he played whole season tho

• Hmmm:/ They already have Efe-Batuhan-Hoag and Mirza as OHs. I guess Mirza will be loaned then.

As far as I heard he wants to play as starter and that's why he refused Italian clubs while Hoag apparently, promised him starting line up. Maybe something changed but this source was pretty reliable so far

• As far as I heard he wants to play as starter and that's why he refused Italian clubs while Hoag apparently, promised him starting line up. Maybe something changed but this source was pretty reliable so far

Efe and Rok will be starters and N. Hoag will be benched then. Hoesntly I wasn't happy with Hoag's performance in Fenerbahçe. He will probably come in to stable the reception when necessary.

Its not good for Batuhan tho, he is a talented OH as well.

• Efe and Rok will be starters and N. Hoag will be benched then. Hoesntly I wasn't happy with Hoag's performance in Fenerbahçe. He will probably come in to stable the reception when necessary.

Its not good for Batuhan tho, he is a talented OH as well.

I am afraid they will use Efe as opp and play with foreign OHs or batuhan

• They have a foreign OPP tho:/

Gabriel Candido

They had foreign opp last year as well and still they used Efe, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again this season

• They had foreign opp last year as well and still they used Efe, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again this season

Yeah but he was a replacement. Their main OPP got injured and Winkermüller was last minute transfer wasnt delivering as Efe did. I really hope they wont use him as OPP. We need OH for NT. Adis and Kaan is already locked OPP position.

• Yeah but he was a replacement. Their main OPP got injured and Winkermüller was last minute transfer wasnt delivering as Efe did. I really hope they wont use him as OPP. We need OH for NT. Adis and Kaan is already locked OPP position.

Yeah even Kaan is too good to keep at the bench