Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• sitenoise excluding kobata. who are your picks for best liberos this season?

Yoshie Narasaki and Moeri Hanai. I don't think either one has the leadership to run an NT, but they are leading the two best defensive teams in the League

I'm also enjoying Satomi Fukudome a lot recently. She's growing. And Yamagishi continues to impress

I think for the NT, besides Kobata, Manabe will go for Mizusugi ... because Saori Sakoda says so :) .

I'm over Inoue, btw

• Saki Tanaka deserves some love. Not sure why nobody ever mentions her. She's been pretty solid for a few years now. Needs to up her reception game, or give it up, but she's not bad for a high volume receiver. The thing I like about her is she has good hang time to think about where to hit the ball. If it's a good set she can hit pretty hard for a 169cm/57kg pipsqueak, but she's also good at those Sanae Watanabe style dump/tip/push things

• Why are the women's event called fan festa not Allstar?

Anyway Miyashita, Nagaoka and Sakurai(?) from Victorina won the fanvoting for the 3 additional players who are going to the Allstar Fanfesta event. Their app where the voting took place is shit. It's not fair that Momii, Hayashi or the Nishikawas aren't going to this

Anyway Miyashita, Nagaoka and Sakurai(?) from Victorina won the fanvoting for the 3 additional players who are going to the Allstar Fanfesta event. Their app where the voting took place is shit. It's not fair that Momii, Hayashi or the Nishikawas aren't going to this

Shirai is questionable. They should have taken Nishikawa. Very few girls can compete with 2 of those veterans popularity so eh. JT doesn't seem to have a dedicated fanbase compared to other teams.

• Plot twist Kurogo appears as a referee and all the 3 formed teams battle BCS including Klaric:rolll:

Bringing Miyashita and Nagaoka together is a historical feat that not even JVA could do. I hope we see them gossiping at the very least.

I'm also wondering about this... and men's vleague also has many more fan-voted players for the all-star event (I saw some foreigners on the list as well)

• I'm also wondering about this... and men's vleague also has many more fan-voted players for the all-star event (I saw some foreigners on the list as well)

Are all the male players fan-voted?

Votes via the V League app. I tried to use it. It didn't let me login with my existing subscription account so I had to create a new account but when i finally finished registering the app blocked me smfh I wasted my time.

The 15 girls that had the most votes

Nishikawas never made it neither did Hayashi smh underrated weirdo. I'm honestly surprised by how high Sakurai and Toe was in the list. Kotoe Inoue would've made more sense since I thought she was pretty popular? or at least still had some dedicated fans.

1 Haruka Miyashita (Okayama Seagulls) 519 votes

2 Miyu Nagaoka (Hisamitsu Springs) 495 votes

3 Miki Sakurai (Victorina Himeji) 433 votes

4 Mitsuki Yanagida (NEC Red Rockets) 371 votes

5 Nanami Seki (Toray Arrows) 368 votes

6 Mana Toe (Hisamitsu Springs) 361 votes

6 Keina Soga (NEC Red Rockets) 361 votes

8 Chihiro Sasaki (Victorina Himeji) 359 votes

9 Nichika Yamada (NEC Red Rockets) 356 votes ;(

10 Aki Momii (JT Marvelous) 354 votes ;(

11 Erina Ogawa (Toray Arrows) 349 votes

12 Kotoe Inoue (NEC Red Rockets) 343 votes

13 Rui Nonaka (Hitachi Astemo Rivare) 341 votes

14 Ruko Uesaka (Hitachi Astemo Rivare) 340 votes

15 Asuka Hamamatsu (Hisamitsu Springs) 340 votes

• From what I can tell, they’re not even going to play a volleyball game.

• theyre playing kiddy games like those birthday games for wee tots. those are no joke tbh. things can get wild

Japanese aren't very good at pretending to have fun. I fear cringe

I probably won't watch it --if it's even going to be available to watch-- as a favor to them

• Toyota grabbed a Uni-MB:

Name: Aika Hayashida

Date of Birth: August 19, 1999

Position: Middle blocker

Height: 179 cm

Uniform number: 21

Called that one. She's good. Better than Hattaya? Nope. Better than Shuda? Maybe. She's got 4 years of Uni-experience over Shuda's HS-move. Better than Sugihara? I doubt it. I've grown to like Sugihara in a Toyota uniform. Matsumoto. Whatever

I don't see a middle blocker being the answer to Toyota's current woes but she's a nice addition for the future

• Kurobe grabbed a few Uni Girls ... pdf

Ayano Sato Setter from Aoyama Gakuin

Hitomi Fukumoto Libero from Kokushikan

Kanako Nakayama Middle Blocker from Kokushikan

Ayano seems like she'll get along with Kaori Mabashi :) She was a split time starter with Aoyama

I don't know the Kokushikan girls that well but they were a scrappy team and the MB is 183

• It's creepy that the men are going to play an all star volleyball game and the women are reduced to playing mommy/baby/whatever games <X