Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• I think many bottom 4 teams got better, except Toyota. Kelsie is going to have to carry a massive load.

Denso will drop some, but above the bottom four.

JT still look dominant and returning a ton of players. Toray might have a slight drop until Kurogo comes back from her break.

Hitachi I think will improve with their youngsters having an extra year.

If Toyota can improve the setter issue (set aside the libero issue) they can be competitive. Hattaya is going to be a lot of fun

This year could be full of surprises

JT's biggest advantage is they have been stable for a few years. Their players aren't that much better than any others

Toray's going down

• Kotoki Zayasu is now one of Saga's coaches and doubles as a manager too. Iwasaka has not yet returned she might be taking a year off and will eventually work for them by 2022 when Saga's massive new headquarters is ready. Risa is assigned to Springs Academy working with kids and is also Kansai Television's new ambassador which doesn't really mean anything considering their viewers are so low, bad deal imo.

• "I want you to see the flames of my eyes and the powerful attack. "

If Himeji handles this right, they may not win a lot of matches but they should be fun as heck

Big Player Energy:box:

She seems like someone more suited to Ageo tho. Who does Ageo have? They had that Canadian player last season iirc. Their current standing isn't too bad

• Lorenne is a really good player... I don't know if she's 100% after her last injury but I think she'll do alright, she was playing at her peak before the injury and we're waiting for that for sooo long

• they were not last year with Araki and Sorokaite. Now they’ll be competitive?

There's a big "if" in the statement, but Sorokaite was a giant negative suck on the team, partially the setter's fault, but ridding themselves of that and adding a couple talented party people in Krob and Hattaya to Party Captain Mioko Yabuta, I think ... yeah. We'll see :dance4:

• I'm fearful VTV is not going to broadcast V2 matches. The "Watching Plan" for women describes it as:

• This is the V.TV Management Office.

Thank you very much for using V.TV.

As for your inquiry, this season we will only be broadcasting the V1 men's and women's games, and we have no plans to broadcast the V2V3 games at this time.

We apologize for not being able to meet your expectations.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much for your continued support of V.TV.

------------------------------------

V.TV Management Office

Email: vtv@vmarketing.jp

Office hours: Weekdays 10:00-17:00

(except weekends and national holidays)

------------------------------------

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Do you email them in Japanese? It's great that they actually respond. I sent an email to several sports shops that sell NT stuff after some of them replied to me on twitter that they do ship overseas but they never got back to me.

• Do you email them in Japanese? It's great that they actually respond. I sent an email to several sports shops that sell NT stuff after some of them replied to me on twitter that they do ship overseas but they never got back to me.

I sent it in both Japanese (translated) and English. It was just a simple question, though

Time for me to peace out :gone:

• I was talking to Asurada one of the Toray-centric fan photographers and she said that Toray fans think this is what triggered Kurogo. "Most respected player chosen by teammates" it was posted by V League in August around that time she was still attending practices. She posted a vague message on Toray's official Line when the team emoji was updated.