Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• The best Vietnamese OH - Thanh Thuy Tran Thi aka 4T will play for PFU Bluecats this upcoming season.

She will join the team before September, probably after mandatory vacination.

The contract is gonna last til Feb 2021, but will be extended til April 2022 if PFU manage to get into the final round.

This is the second time 4T plays for a Japanese club. Denso hired her back in 2019-2020 season when she was in the bench most of the time. Hopefully PFU will use her wisely this time round :love:!

denso_rhfk.png

• The best Vietnamese OH - Thanh Thuy Tran Thi aka 4T will play for PFU Bluecats this upcoming season.

She will join the team before September, probably after mandatory vacination.

The contract is gonna last til Feb 2021, but will be extended til April 2022 if PFU manage to get into the final round.

Wow. Love 4T, but this is kinda weird. The way the season is scheduled right now the regular round goes until March 27, 2022. Final stage after that.

#gogoPFU :super:

• Anybody know if Xintian Fu and Melisa Valdes count as imports? What their status might be or how the V.League rules on the situation?

• Kelsey Robinson will be in Toyota.

I saw somewhere that Drews is renewed in Japan (but they ominously left out the team, but I assume it would be JT)

Krob at Toyota is going to be interesting to see what a one woman show will be like on a fairly decimated team with the worst setter in the league. Have a look at Toyota's in/outs. Araki's probably out as well. That leaves two MBs. One a high-schooler (a decent one, a champion) and what's her face. Lots of youngin's and Krob. Toyota did do a good draft of high-schoolers, and the college swinger they grabbed is quite good but she got injured at the end of last season. Don't know how bad.

Please do report immediately, without hesitation or delay, on Hannah Tapp. Foluke, too. They're always a gas.

• a what? lol

Jumpin' Jack Flash

• Shainah Joseph has officially withdrawn from Saitama

• Oh yeah!

Another "Let's see if the big pants fit" comes with the third player I know of now to transfer from V2 to V1.

Two time reigning champion Gunma Bank Green Wings' two time Best Spikin' Middle Blocker Hibiki Suzuki has joined Saitama. She's 183cm and pretty thin but she should fit in nicely with Jaja and Kyōko. I can't wait for summer league!

• I can't wait :!: I hope it's on VTV with decent cameras.

Special site with the pools and schedules and such. The University Squads aren't posted yet.

btw - The University Kanto Spring Tournament was canceled after 9 matches due to the State of Emergency. "Kanto" is the region Tokyo is in. The tournament was in Shibuya

• Yurika Mizoguchi left Himeji for V2 Prestige International. She's got big shoes to fill there after Sumiko Mori retired. But this was an odd one. Must have been some clique-y weirdness for her at Himeji. She did lose her job to Moeri Hanai. Maybe she just wasn't into the whole squort thing. Still don't believe she needed a Polish Agency for this transfer.

I Instagroogled her and I sense some drama. Oh well, onward and upward. She is a fine libero, and Prestige is a good team