Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• sitenoise damn it's hard to relate. but is the junior miyabe better than her sister? Japan needs to make all of that more accessible. I mean I get more recommendations from Philipines college volleyball than this. You can't even tell what's happening in those 2 min clips that are available on youtube

• sitenoise damn it's hard to relate. but is the junior miyabe better than her sister? Japan needs to make all of that more accessible. I mean I get more recommendations from Philipines college volleyball than this. You can't even tell what's happening in those 2 min clips that are available on youtube

I don't think I've ever seen the elder Miyabe play ... except in that youtube above ... so I don't know

I don't get Japan

• The fans @ing Kotoe on twitter are saying Okumura tagged along with Tashiro to France. But how likely is that? Those 3 were pretty inseparable. Nabeya wasn't really part of their circle.

Also does anyone know which club Tashiro plays for? so I can search for her. In Japan, there's literally zero coverage of her playing overseas. No one even knows when she left. The only thing I found was from that random French(?) newspaper I posted in the NT thread during VNL.

• The fans @ing Kotoe on twitter are saying Okumura tagged along with Tashiro to France. But how likely is that? Those 3 were pretty inseparable. Nabeya wasn't really part of their circle.

Also does anyone know which club Tashiro plays for? so I can search for her. In Japan, there's literally zero coverage of her playing overseas. No one even knows when she left. The only thing I found was from that random French(?) newspaper I posted in the NT thread during VNL.

She plays for VB Nantes

FBNFGrqWQAQqKbE?format=jpg&name=small

Okumura is probably going to get married like everyone ;) highly unlikely for her to also be in France as a player or maybe she's arranging for an overseas contract.

Do you think Shuna from Victorina is a lot cuter than Kana Yoshioka? I know Yoshioka scares you but Shuna is like a better version of her visually.

• Okumura is probably going to get married like everyone ;) highly unlikely for her to also be in France as a player or maybe she's arranging for an overseas contract.

Do you think Shuna from Victorina is a lot cuter than Kana Yoshioka? I know Yoshioka scares you but Shuna is like a better version of her visually.

Which one is she? Idk who that is. I'll check later

• Which one is she? Idk who that is. I'll check later

She's #3. She was injured for the last season or two, but seems to be on her way back

• I can't believe how in the bag Volleyball Magazine is for NEC

Captain Yamauchi on SWP:

I think that the hair is very smooth, the legs are long, and the visuals are good

:dance6:

• It is nicknamed "Cioppi" by taking the initial letters "C" and "P" of the name and recalling the word "chop" that the powerful hit ball cuts through the tree. ..

(The reason why I decided to join Victorina Himeji) There were other invitations from the Japanese team, but Victorina Himeji was the most passionate.

She looks pretty fit

• Kana Oyama interviewed Marcos Lerbach for Number. https://number.bunshun.jp/articles/-/850205

Number exclusives >>>>> Sportiva's repetitive #EverybodyKnows interviews. I found out the other day from one of Nishida's articles that these magazines have exclusive contracts with certain athletes which the other cannot touch. Number is still far superior though since they are partners with IOC and TBS.

Lerbach played handball with the girls last week. It was interesting but I don't know much about the sport so I can't tell if they were doing a good job at it

• I really really liked this Number Web article/interview on Sarina.

Yeah, me too. She's so pure volleyball I'll bet she dates volleyballs

• From the Kobe Newspaper interview from sometime in 2021 (says the 5th anniversary of the team, which was established in March 2016).

Sales for Himeji in 2020 (so I don't know if that would be the financial year ending in March 2020) were 520 million yen or $4.87 million at (106.76 yen to $1).

https://www.kobe-np.co.jp/info/leaders/c030.shtml