Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• Kelsey. Just arrived to the team, so let her get settled in an apartment. Two weeks in quarantine with no connection at all to the setter is probably not good to send your highest paid player in to battle.

Sara is probably in the same mental space. Drew’s is different because it is her third year in Japan.

Lorenne just arrived too

• Many of the new foreign signings, have not played and that is ok, with learning the new team, practice and new homes. In the past, no quarantine, players would arrive earlier, but throw in the Olympics and a shortened offseason (if one month of pre-season training), it makes sense to let the players take it slow.

The league wants teams to have home games, but not play them during the week. So when you have each team playing the others 3x, you’ll have some double header weekends in the same building. With the league opening, give them two matches to start.

They will continue until mid February with the doubleheader weekends and then shift to split match weekends, which is the remaining match against all opponents.

• This is a downer match, kind of humiliating for Himeji :white:

• 2021.10.15 Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats Highlights

Toray 3–1 Himeji

22-25

25-22

26-24

25-21

98–92

YT

2021.10.16 Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats Highlights

Toyota 1–3 JT

22-25

25-21

18-25

20-25

85–96

YT

NEC 3–0 Kurobe

25-15

25-19

25-12

75–46

YT

Denso 3–1 PFU

23-25

25-16

25-21

25-20

98–82

YT

SAGA 2–3 Hitachi

23-25

23-25

25-16

25-23

16-18

112–107

YT

Okayama 2–3 Saitama

30-28

24-26

25-23

13-25

11-15

103–117

YT

Toray 3–0 Himeji

25-20

25-17

25-18

75–55

YT

• Shion cut her hair short again now she be looking like the 3rd Nishikawa. I still want them to convert her to OP. I feel like she also has the energy for that

When your MBs are an Olympic gold medalist, former NT-er transfer, another Araki, and that # 17 what was her name again, who is just as aggressive as Yamada but you still lose welp you're in deep trouble

• When your MBs are an Olympic gold medalist, former NT-er transfer, another Araki, and that # 17 what was her name again, who is just as aggressive as Yamada but you still lose welp you're in deep trouble

Foluke is going to be her awesome self….

• sitenoise if I sub to VTV will I be able to dl the videos? there are people on twitter complaining about VTV but i don't understand what issues they're experiencing. i can't stream live most of the time but i wanna be able to dl some of the matches i like.

• Japan's version of 1080p

• This Toyota / JT match is making me sad

but I enjoy the way Yukiko Wada played her way into the starting lineup

• 4T started clunky but is starting to wake up. PFU needs that to happen, until they come up with a plan

• PFU keeps accumulating points without scoring ?(

• The phantom scorekeeper turned against PFU at the last minute :white:

• if a non-vtv subscriber is looking for an okayama-saitama link, i have it right here

• if a non-vtv subscriber is looking for an okayama-saitama link, i have it right here

cool, I'm having the same problem as last night, unable to view that match on vtv without vpn