Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• How do you guys stream Korean V League?

Nishida and Sekita are both complaining that it's impossible to watch V League overseas lol

Some of us use VPN to watch live streams on Korean websites like Naver or AfreecaTV. If you don't have a VPN, you still catch some of the matches but this depends on the channel the game is broadcasted as there is a decent non authorised stream of this particular channel online.

For replays, some kind souls out there do upload them onto youtube but recently some of the channels have been taken down.

If you have a VPN, you can still access the old matches online free of charge. I post these links with my match stats posts.

• I use VTV and I can watch on an even clearer video than that Coach Dude photo in the post above. I generally do not use VPN also, since there's a VTV link where we do not need it, although I noticed that there are times that the quality is better on the main link. The video quality are also different per venue, and some games yesterday that I watched are better than the others. It's not as good as EurovolleyTV quality, but they are still better than the current volleyballworldTV Italian Women's league which has really bad lighting and some technical issues, for some reason. :aww:

My issue on VTV is more of the lag in the livescore. The livescore is not live and sometimes incorrect. There was even a match that showed something like 19-1 yesterday, when it should be 19-21. I panicked for a bit lol. I sometimes just open the livescore for some matches since they are on the same schedule.

• Here's an article about VL's broadcasting plans you might be interested in sitenoise. I skimmed it kinda... https://www.nikkansports.com/s…news/202110180000540.html

Since volleyball world keeps hyping up male Japanese players how come they don't help Japan with its streaming services? they pander to all the delusional haikyu fans so why not help the sport be more accessible?

It's ridiculous for vleague to expect more subscribers with their basic ass streams especially if you consider how dry "joshi bare" has become.

• Here's an article about VL's broadcasting plans you might be interested in sitenoise. I skimmed it kinda... https://www.nikkansports.com/s…news/202110180000540.html

Since volleyball world keeps hyping up male Japanese players how come they don't help Japan with its streaming services? they pander to all the delusional haikyu fans so why not help the sport be more accessible?

It's ridiculous for vleague to expect more subscribers with their basic ass streams especially if you consider how dry "joshi bare" has become.

V.League having foreign players may mean it is geoblocked if they reach agreement with Volleyball World, with Thai TV possibly having agreements with the league.

That would solve all the problems I have with VTV, and justify the price increase, if they post clips of the bench players making goofy faces at one another on the tweetbox or instagerm :aww:

• Currently watching Denso - PFU and I'm about to lose my mind over 4T and her three thousand different roles :sos:

That was pretty cool :!:

She's going to be the difference maker for PFU

• Speaking of PFU ... I always wondered what kind of player Hinano Arita would be. She's 180, listed as MB, and in the four years prior to this one with PFU, she's taken 5 swings total.

It's a little odd -- and part of the complicated system PFU is rolling out -- given PFU's abundance of quality pin hitters this year that they would convert her to OH/OP and give her playing time ?(

• Thanks to Saitama's lollypop serving , Okayama MB Mayu Oikawa is ranked 4th in Service Reception : 14 Excellents on 21 Touches :cheesy:

• and Okayama keep serving at Yamagishi ?(

I'll have to watch the matches again. Was Saitama hiding Yuka Sato? Reception is not her strong suit

• For future reference:

Saori Sakoda
    Maiko Kano
    1 NEC Red Rockets
    2 JT Marvelous
    3 Himeji Victorina
    4 SAGA
    5 Saitama Ageo
    6 Toray Arrows
    7 PFU
    8 NoSmilers
    9 Hitachi Rivale
    10 Toyota
    11 Denso Airybees
    12 Kurobe
    1 NEC Red Rockets
    2 JT Marvelous
    3 Saitama Ageo
    4 Hitachi Rivale
    5 Toray Arrows
    6 PFU
    7 SAGA
    8 Himeji Victorina
    9 Denso Airybees
    10 Toyota
    11 NoSmilers
    12 Kurobe
  • Putting Himeji as 3rd is a bold choice :rolll:

Yeah. I also thought it was a little odd when recently Takeshita name-dropped Aratani and their setter Sakurai. Aratani is fine but not really as a middle blocker to "watch for", or whatever. Sakurai is ... I have no words for that one.

Takeshita also name-dropped Chihiro Sasaki. She got that one right :thumbup:

Himeji will work their way up the food chain but Final 3 this year is , as you say, bold. Plak isn't the one to take them there. She will help them, especially since their best OH is out with injury, but I don't think Plak has the speed or stamina to play six months of Japanese volleyball