YT

Okayama 0–3 Toray

26-28

17-25

20-25

63–78

YT

Stats may take a few minutes for the last couple matches

• SAGA = Foluke 7/8, 6 blocks; Hamamatsu 12/14. Way to go dudes. The rest of their stats seem pretty ugly ... which makes Toyota look bad :(

The replay stream looks great

• I enjoyed the NEC vs Himeji game. I love the rallies from both teams and I'm really impressed with how Celeste Plak is performing in terms of floor defense. Her commitment in defending is unexpected for me considering the matches I've watched from her on NT. I also enjoyed seeing Sarina Koga play a full game again. Her attacks are even stronger or faster now. The offensive game of NEC middles are also a joy to watch.

• Sarina Koga play a full game again. Her attacks are even stronger or faster now

It's striking, this new level of oomph she seems to have

And Plak, WTF. She spends half the match on the floor. It's freaking me out. It doesn't look to me like she's getting tired about it either

• This is a replay right? Anyway, finally can see some Japan V-League, missed it

From last weekend, yes. Fun match! Toyota is my party team this year (so far). I'm crushing on the kid who aces the first serve: Cherry Blossom Girl

Surprised that channel appears to be livestreaming and uploading replays

• Watched the Toyota SAGA match. Perfect stream! Have to get my fill of Cherry Blossom Girl before she fades off to oblivion. Still a mystery why she's getting all this playing time. Aimi Okawa must be nursing an injury or something. She's the youngster at the front of the line (to my dismay)

Hamamatsu scored well but she didn't look scary dominant

• Was that SWP's first time playing?

That was her first start

• GSS is live streaming their match. Not that anybody would want to watch it but take a look. It's just grandpa and his portable camera and it looks fine. It's not rocket science

• Masuda is not dressed for Kurobe. I hope her injury is not serious

• Chiyo "Beach" Suzuki is playing libero for Kurobe, and what's up with the orange JT uniforms?

• Anyone have link JT match?

• Miss Hitachi you'd better win this set gurl

I was getting nervous there at the end

seems the setters have improved their timing with Hannah Tapp . She's making some attractive looking kills :thumbup: