Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• They look so out of system...almost all the time :white:

They won a set :drink: but I'm leaving them for Himeji/Okayama, which ... why do I always need the vpn for Okayama matches :cursing:

• Skwort night for Himeji

• I'm liking what these new Himeji kids, Kaya Watanabe and Kano Miyaji, are doing offensively

• Aryka Did Taksou start this match? She's burning rubber

• She did. Had some brilliant tips and spikes.

She's a smart tough player. She's the one I was most bummed out about getting benched when all these roses showed up. She's been fighting for that team so much

• Miyaji = 6/12 , Watanabe = 7/9 and getting most of the service reception right :super: They're killing me :rose:

• Plak is killing me too . She tries to hit the ball so hard she flops around afterward :rolll:

• It's unfortunate for Okayama that Himeji chose to bloom overnight but this lineup is dialed in, which makes the defense better , which makes the offense better. I feel bad for my NoSmilers but I'm really enjoying it :white:

• Plak is so funny :lol::heart:

I've never seen an import so interested in participating in defense :cheesy:

• Kelsey isn't? lol

she has that hypnotic power which calls upon others to hit the ball right at her. Other than that, not much

• Arisa Inoue isn't playing much? and Mandai is completely benched lock with Nagaoka I wonder if those 2 will play eventually since they practice together. Hirayama is just... waiting for Foluke's retirement at Saga. It's her birthday today and she's celebrating on the bench....

• Kelsey isn't? lol

I'm not saying Plak is that good or that Krob is bad ... but I tend to favor players who try real hard over those who simply succeed. And defense is a team thing. Krob doesn't have a team around her

• I haven't gotten around to watching Plak completely I wasn't too happy about Vic beating Okayama lol but the fact that she posted that ridiculous ass video of her failing makes me like her 10x more. She conquered her mess. I must've seen that video a million times since it was reposted by other volley accounts. That poor referee had his entire soul shook by Plak.