Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• Hitachi will go full set tonight because that's how they roll. Means Toyota will get at least one point

• Maybe I should have some faith in them...maybe...

also Miss Nabeya slaying it with them 8/11 hit rate???

I'm always overly optimistic. Follow my lead :)

Yuri receive numbers look a little weak tho. Ahem ...

• I want both Himeji and PFU to win their games today to make it more interesting.

As opposed to them being more lovable and worthy of winning :)

• Damn

I hate those plays where the hitters back away from a ball they could pass easily and make the setter dive for it and make a bad pass

oh well. that was a heart attack set

• I was going to go V2 at this hour, my two fave teams down there are doing the V2 VTV debut but these V1 matches are awfully fun

• PFU's (Nabeya's) serve reception got bad at the turning point of the set.

She might have a bad game here or there but she's one of the best receivers in V.League, imo

• who's your fave? pfu seems like a great team they're a goofy bunch. even acosta still loves them so you can tell they treated her well

NEC! I've grown to really like Himeji this season though. I like their commitment to defense, including Plak, and they are strong attackers. I like Saki Tanaka.

PFU is always interesting to watch, especially 4T

• this is one of those situations where I should say I'm proud of the fight (I am) ... but I wanted a win ;(

• Definitely one of her worse games in terms of serve reception

Takaso is also a good receiver , although starting this summer she regressed a little. In general I still wouldn't say reception is a PFU problem tho

• this is one of those situations where I should say I'm proud of the fight (I am) ... but I wanted a win ;(

they gonna have 4T receive next game :rolll: (actually may not be a bad plan)

4T's mentor the legendary Ngoc Hoa is an MB who can do back attacks and receieve

• NEC!

Is that , at least partially , because you like swp and are into the whole foreigner thing?

• Seki has become a defensive whoopy girl. I love setters who play scrappy defense