Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• I'm afraid of those gigantic balls... :white: I know some people enjoy them, but one time I had to do one physical therapy session with a mean military-like physical therapist who wouldn't really talk to me and ever since that I stopped finding the profession cool. No offense! :S

hire me next time

all I can say is that training with them during university was hella fun lol but I think it's better to end this off-topic conversation oop

• I'm still waiting for sitenoise to nickname someone Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

I missed this post first time around. There's someone who might have qualified but she retired (and I can't think of her name atm--pretty sure she was in V2). I think Ranna Shiraiwa was supposed to be a contender but she isn't even close, imo. She doesn't have a personality

• Yep Airi has been with Seitoku since year 1

I'm surprised there aren't more current/better photos of her. While looking for one I discovered this:

Airi Furukawa from Kagoshima

Saori Kimura found her in Kagoshima and advised Seitoku's coach Ogawa that there was a great junior high school student and scouted her for Seitoku.

Tweetbox Source

One of the other kids in that photo group is Ayana Funane who signed to Toyota for this year. She has U-Squad experience and is 180cm. Surprised she hasn't dressed yet. Maybe injured :?:

• Toray Arrows will introduce a player who is scheduled to join the club for April 2022.

Name: Tsugumi Fukasawa

Birth date: April 17, 2003
    Number: 19
    Position: Outside hitter

Here we go . The kids are coming :super: And of course the best ones will go to the BCS™ teams and sit on the bench

Weird though, Tsugumi is the MB twin ?(

• I'm surprised Toray called it this early when she doesn't come in until April. It makes sense if she comes in after high school championships and get to play a little like Nakamoto in Seagulls.

I hope her OH sister goes to Denso, follow their senpai Hyodo. They only have (another) Nakamoto, Hyodo and Acosta.

• BCS?

Big Caucasian Swinger™

• I hope her OH sister goes to Denso

That would be cool. I think she'd get on well with Matsui. Denso needs some leadership. It's not like a kid still in HS is gonna come lead Denso but Megumi comes with good spice

• When do they usually start playing?

It depends on the player and the team's needs, I guess. Hayashi came to JT and started in the Final 8 games, and as sarinseu mentioned Nakamoto got court time immediately with Okayama. I wouldn't be surprised if Megumi Fukasawa got court time this season if she signed with Denso. I won't be surprised if Tsugumi gets time with Toray

Yuki Nishikawa waited a year, I think Mayu Ishikawa didn't play the year she joined, or at least very little

Hikari Kato is still waiting :rolll:

• 2021-2022 V.League Division 1 Standings

as of November 14, 2021

I tried to compute the sets ratio and points ratio cause vleague haven't provided them

There might be miscalculations as data are manually calculated!

• I tried to compute the sets ratio and points ratio cause vleague haven't provided them

There might be miscalculations as data are manually calculated!

V.League does it but they kind of hide it. If you go to the Schedule page , and then click the "Match Result / Star Chart" blobette below the 3 calendar months, it drills down to the set rate. Then there, below that Star Chart, if you click on the Gold [Star Chart] "Total" --- "Express" (or whatever your translation tool calls it) :) you get to a points ratio drill down. I think that's what you want?

• You'll find them here. With points ratio here. Ranking of teams by technical skills here.

Ohh, thank you! I usually don't venture out VLeague's site, that's why I didn't found it! But I enjoyed manually tabulating and computing for the sets ratio and points ratio though, lmao hahahahaha

• I worry for NEC. They come in last in team reception skills.

That's weird too because they are doing well in Kill%.

Reception and Kill% are usually linked. So that's either going to come bite them hard as the season moves on (if they don't improve) or we'll have to adjust our common thoughts about reception and Kill%