Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• Surgery for what?

She was running and training vigorously in hisamitsu's recent stories even doing monkey bars with Mandai

It said right knee lateral meniscus injury. From here. Recovery should take 6 months.

• From the VBM Post game presser after last weeks Saitama / Toyota match ...

To Marcos:

When do you think Koyomi Iwasaki (maiden name Tominaga), who has returned, will be on the bench? Also, when will Yuri Yoshino, who left injured last season, return?

Marcos: I expect both of them to be back on January 15th. Koyomi thinks it's okay to enter the bench at the Empress's Cup. Yoshino is aiming to return from mid-January.

• This is hideous <X

• Hey! Let's try Aimi Okawa at OP. She's never played it so nobody can say she sucks at it :white:

• Objectively, what do you think is the issue with Toyota??? IMO it's the setting, but they just seem so ... fragmented as a team for whatever reason.

I don't know. Let's see what this rookie setter can do

I don't think a setter can be so bad that a team can't do anything. It's not like every other team has Nootsara tossing balls

Cherry Blossom Girl's got to get off the reception line. Okawa so far looks a little better at reception

I think they just need to practice more :rolll: with a coach who has plan for what they should practice

I don't think these players all suck. They just don't have any direction

Not sure why they plugged Okawa in for Mioko instead of CBG. I don't like Okawa but she has more power than both of them

Too bad Yukiho Hara burned her ACL or whatever

• Shimamura is back

• What was that?

• It's nice to see Shimamura's slide attacks again

She landed 4 for 4 in that first set