Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• Things are not looking good for JT in this match! Saga is kinda outplaying them idk?

Saga took the first set 31-29 and is leading in this second set! let’s see, maybe jt can pull off this and turn things around?

• Things are not looking good for JT in this match! Saga is kinda outplaying them idk?

Saga took the first set 31-29 and is leading in this second set! let’s see, maybe jt can pull off this and turn things around?

The thing with JT is it's never over until it's over

0–2 to SAGA is a little embarrassing tho

saga now has a two set advantage over JT

1 2
    Saga: 31-25

JT: 29-21

• saga now has a two set advantage over JT

1 2
    Saga: 31-25

JT: 29-21

Yeah, crap. This is gonna go full set and make all the next matches start late :mad:

• JT never see themselves down 0–2. They see three sets in front of them and think: "That's enough to win"

• Well, that was unexpected

• I'm ready for another upset

• Party time :drink:

• Block party it looks like :lol:

There sure was a run of blocks there

So , do I have this right ... 4T serves and then rotates out as per usual and the libero comes in. But then when they get the ball back to serve 4T rotates back in to the back row. She's defensive libero now too ?

• There sure was a run of blocks there

So , do I have this right ... 4T serves and then rotates out as per usual and the libero comes in. But then when they get the ball back to serve 4T rotates back in to the back row. She's defensive libero now too ?

Yes she rotates out when they receive but goes back in when they get back the serve. Her back row defense has been improving a lot.

• Aki Meguro of The Meguro Sisters fame getting a few nice swings in there :thumbup:

[Edit] See what I did there :) Next one got blocked :dance6:

• That rotation that puts Natsumi and Melissa next to one another at the net is working pretty well

• :cheesy:

Well said :rolll: