Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• PFU block

them blocks :obey:

I was just going to post ... PFU block is finally coming online. SAGA was covering them all up to that point

• And another :box:

I think SAGA has been more lucky than playing well up to this point, and PFU was playing below par, way below par. Those campfire failures gotta stop

Bodes well for PFU I think

• Where is this match being played? I thought they were supposed to all be at Takasaki Arena in Gunma. Why is caveman there?

• If PFU can play that bad and only lose it in overtime, SAGA should be nervous ... unless PFU doesn't ever straighten things out

• Shion has the posture of an adult now. She better get an invite from Manabe

• That may be Foluke's only weakness. She has no idea where the ball goes after she touches it

• SAGA playing scrappy now. PFU should be nervous

• I don't understand why caveman is there but I think this is the same arena and the same AI camera work as the preliminary rounds. And it's remarkable how much closer it is to almost looking almost close to almost being a professional broadcast because of the floor

• PFU has had a few cool defensive moves (and usually ended up losing the point anyway. SAGA been pretty solid and improving defensively. PFU should be nervous. Defense wins

• Even tho SAGA is playing some (veteran) youngsters they played so much more confidently than PFU

• Disappointed but expected. PFU's defense game was not on par and reception still wonky. Valdes pretty much got blocked or dug the entire time. Yamashita was stable but predictable, Tahara got some surprises but was lackluster at times. Top 4's still impressive, tho (looking at you JT :lol:)

• Disappointed but expected. PFU's defense game was not on par and reception still wonky. Valdes pretty much got blocked or dug the entire time. Yamashita was stable but predictable, Tahara got some surprises but was lackluster at times. Top 4's still impressive, tho (looking at you JT :lol:)

SAGA just maintained, executed. Good on them

I'm not sure why Shima kept hitting the ball out of bounds. PFU seemed rattled by SAGA's reputation or something

• Oh my NEC, when will you return from the dark side ;(

• I think when Mayu Ishikawa has to service an OOS ball she looks at it and thinks: "Finally! A high set!" :dance6:

• Toray plays better defense without Kurogo

Or

Toray is better defensively this year than last year

Could be either one