7. Markopoulo 7 (8-7)

8. Amazones 6 (8-7)

9. Thetis 4 (5-9)

10. AO Lamias 3 (3-10)

11. Aias 2 (3-11)

12. Porfyras 0 (3-12)

13. Pannaxiakos 0 (2-12)

14. Ilisiakos 0 (0-12)

• I think the opposite of Panathinaikos(Stepanenko) is weak for that level...I don't think they will able to win something this season.

I don't know what happened with her but indeed she played quite bad during EuroVolley. Before that, she had few good seasons.

• I'm looking at the Best 7 results this week, and I've noticed that they've put the 'number of points scored/attempts' for the setter as well...?

While I think it can't be, by any chance are "points scored" a Greece league criteria for Best Setter?

Πασαδόρος: Λαμπρινή Κωνσταντινίδου (Α.Ο. Θήρας) 7π. (4/6 επ., 1 άσσος, 2 μπλοκ)

Ακραίες: Σίμον Άμποτ (Α.Ο. Θήρας) 30π. (21/51 επ., 6 άσσοι, 3 μπλοκ, 62% υπ. - 32% άριστες), Κόρτνεϊ Σουάν (Α.Σ. Άρης) 15π. (13/30 επ., 1 άσσος, 1 μπλοκ, 91% υπ. - 73% άριστες)

Κεντρικές: Κατερίνα Μαστοράκη (Α.Ο.Ν. Αμαζόνες) 8π. (1/5 επ. ,1 άσσος, 6 μπλοκ), Ιωάννα Γκουντιμένκο (Α.Ε.Κ.) 10π. (5/8 επ., 2 άσσοι, 3 μπλοκ).

Λίμπερο: Μαρτίνα Ξανθοπούλου (Π.Α.Ο.Κ.) (λ, 75% υπ. - 50% άριστες)

Διαγώνια: Μάρθα Ανθούλη (Α.Σ.Π. Θέτις) 33π. (30/65 επ., 1 άσσος, 2 μπλοκ).

The fans from Korea and Indonesia made PAOK one of the most famous clubs in the world, according to volleybox

Not from either country, but yes there are a lot of fans in Asia haha, specifically South East Asia.

I went to take a look after you've mentioned it, and well, indeed

More impressively is their YouTube channel having rose by >11K new subscribers since October 18th.

Even if just a small percentage of those fans had paid for themonthly 4.99 membership... well let's just say that PAOK is possibly earning enough to supplement the twins' salaries😅

• I dont think so...for example in the 3rd week the setter of Markopoulo scored 8 points and LDY 3 points..but the second was best setter

• I'd love to see their setting stats instead of points scored haha

Better yet, match reports of each game so I can better understand the teams in the league

It is impressive how much the setters in this leagues scores though

Dayeong does as well, but she was the only setter in Korean v-league who scored points consistently in each match.

• First scorers

1.Kullerkann (Markopoulo/Estonia) 83

2.Anthouli (Thetis/Greece) 82

3.De Melo (Porfyras/Brazil) 74

-.Mercado (Aris/Argentina) 74

4.Robles (AO Lamias/Cuba) 65

5.Brown (AEK/USA) 60

• A greek site posted your pics/tweets

https://www.sdna.gr/bolei/8930…xeyse-ta-social-media-toy

• 😂Unexpected lol, but I saw another one too
    https://inpaok.com/705673/oi-li-ektoxefsan-ton-paok-pics/

Well you are that "someone", and I guess its just a slow news week that they've even picked up such things.

They should spread out their volleyball matches across the week instead of having it all at the same time on Saturday nights
    (though Saturday nights are indeed easier to tune into if you just follow a single team)

• Many matches are in the same time..in the past the matches which were broadcasted by tv were in sunday/friday...

But also its not easy to play during the week because many teams have to play for european cups...olympiakos played 4 weeks in a row for champions league, last wedn. against paok and tommorow will play in serbia...and thetis will play in slovakia

And in the next month panathinaikos/paok/thira will play in cev/challenge cup...and there is also the greek cup...so its difficult to find dates available

• Is there perhaps a site to see all match reports on a weekly basis? I'd admittedly like to see PAOK's one like last week haha 😳
    Read from a Korean article that Jaeyeong and Dayeong's Vote Ratings were 6.4 and 7.9 respectively, though its a pity the journalist did not share the match report this time

Thanks for the reports above though, was curious about the Thiras vs Thetis match

• Is there perhaps a site to see all match reports on a weekly basis? I'd admittedly like to see PAOK's one like last week haha 😳
    Read from a Korean article that Jaeyeong and Dayeong's Vote Ratings were 6.4 and 7.9 respectively, though its a pity the journalist did not share the match report this time

Thanks for the reports above though, was curious about the Thiras vs Thetis match

unfortunately, no

at least last years there was a list in volleyball.gr in which we were able to see the points, blocks, aces, (% in attack/reception) of each player

this year they only post an article with the best 5 scorers, attackers, blockers and servers

i want to see the (%) of the opposites so far...also i realized that among the 14 teams..only two teams have greek opposites:cheesy: (+maybe Aias)

• i counted the % of opposites

1.Hippe 48%

2.Anthouli 46%

3.Collar 43%

4.Rodrigues 43%

5.Mercado 43%

6.Santos 40%

7.Terrell 40%

8.Robles 38%

9.Kullerkann 38%

10.Holston 36%

11.Stepanenko 34%