Volleyball Greece 2021-2022

• In cev/challenge cup tv broadcasting is not obligatory..so only 5 five (w) matches are in the schedule on eurovolley.tv

Probably the home matches of greek teams will be at least on youtube

• Probably the home matches of greek teams will be at least on youtube

I heard that the away match of the PAOK mens team in Challenge Cup could not even be broadcasted (aside from a local television broadcast) because broadcasting rights belonged to CEV - although they decided not to make use of it.

I sure hope that's not the case for the female matches... finger crossed for PAOK vs Asterix broadcasting this coming Wednesday.

Additionally, some bad news is that it is confirmed with the twins' agent that Jaeyeong's left knee cartilage has some issues and she visited a Greek hospital which said that she requires arthroscopicsurgery and will take 6 weeks to rehab.

She decided to return to Korea for re-examination, as well as for any potential surgery and rehabilitation. She arrived 3 days ago and is currently quarantining. (source, and fosonline reported on this too - even though they're supposedly an Olympiacos site, its funny how they report faster/better on the twins news compared to PAOK news sites...)

Good news is if all goes well, she can likely return to court by mid-January. But unfortunately, Dayeong will be alone and PAOK will have to rely on Merteki/Fidon/Maya
    While that's the original plan for PAOK, it's worrying... their defence is lacking and none are really aces who can pull through during tough moments.

Anyway, I'm glad Jaeyeong is back in Korea for re-examination and any potential surgery. Medical quality and communication will be better and more familiar for her.

• Jaeyeong's injury 😪 really wanted to see her spike again...
    I'm glad its nothing too serious at least, but wonder if PAOK can help her maintain it well even after her rehab

Tv broadcasting is optional for this phase of cev cup..i think the host teams decide if they want their matches to be broadcasted...

Even CEV Cup Finals are broadcasted based on organizers...? Can they be broadcasted on YouTube (i.e. PAOK's channel) or does it have to be through eurovolley.tv only?

So its up to Asterix if they wished to broadcast the upcoming match?

• There are some requirements and Paok's youtube channel probably cannot offer a good broadcasting. So they need a real channel.

In cev channel are the matches that are broadcasted by the tv of host countries.

the matches that are on cev tv are also very often on cev tv youtube channel for free.haha

I think the home match against Asterix will be on paok's yt ch ...if paok loose, i will left this channel untill the next important game

• AO Thiras - Aris 1-3 (25-21, 21-25, 13-25, 20-25)

AO Thiras: Mitrovic 21 (18/38), Abbott 16 (15/50)

Aris; Mercado 24 (23/49), Evans 20 (18/41)

Amazones - Panathinaikos 0-3 (13-25, 24-26, 23-25)

Amazones: Santos 16 (12/27)

Panathinaikos: Stepanenko 14 (13/26)

Olympiakos - Porfyras 3-0 (25-10, 25-17, 25-20)

Olympiakos: Hippe 26 (21/37) Salas 14 (10/19)

Porfyras: Rodrigues 18 (18/41)

PAOK - Thetis 2-3 (26-24, 27-25, 23-25, 23-25, 18-20)

PAOK: Collar 28 (25/56), Merteki 24 (22/46)

Thetis: Anthouli 33 (27/66), Aktas 26 (24/68)

AEK - Markopoulo 3-0 (25-17, 25-15, 28-26)

AEK: Terrell 25 (19/40), Weide 18 (15/28)

Markopoulo: Kalantaridou 11 (10/30)

Ilisiakos - Pannaxiakos 1-3 (20-25, 27-25, 19-25, 15-25)

Ilisiakos: Radovic 15, Legros 14

Pannaxiakos: Liagki 21 (19/39), Nikologianni 19 (16/38)

Aias - AO Lamias 1-3 (25-22, 11-25, 19-25, 19-25)

Aias: Chantzi 17

AO Lamias: Robles 24 (22/46). Pereira 18 (15/29)

• Are these matches last night? PAOK just lost 2-3 then last night won 3-0 vs Thetis? Back to back matches on the schedule? Sorry, I'm confused, because PAOK channel is quiet since the lost match, no news that they won against the same team....

• Are these matches last night? PAOK just lost 2-3 then last night won 3-0 vs Thetis? Back to back matches on the schedule? Sorry, I'm confused, because PAOK channel is quiet since the lost match, no news that they won against the same team....

No...these matches were on Saturday. I wrote wrong the score..sorry

• Standings

1. Aris 23

2. Panathinaikos 22

3. Olympiakos 21

4. AEK 20

5. PAOK 20

6. AO Thiras 17

7. Thetis 12

8. Amazones 9

9. Markopoulo 7

10. AO Lamias 6

11. Pannaxiakos 6

12. Aias 4

13. Ilisiakos 1

14. Porfyras 0

• Just watch replay of PAOK vs Lamia...

Despite not LDY best performance, with few miss sets, still the attackers seem look sharp and success rates are high.. so they can still won straight set..

Are foreigners in Lamia all from Latin America? I just based from their names.. No.9 (Halo in her shirt's name) in particular is very good , and i think almost half the pts for Lamia is from her...PAOK seems only on 3rd set can stop few of her spikes...

• Just watch replay of PAOK vs Lamia...

Despite not LDY best performance, with few miss sets, still the attackers seem look sharp and success rates are high.. so they can still won straight set..

Are foreigners in Lamia all from Latin America? I just based from their names.. No.9 (Halo in her shirt's name) in particular is very good , and i think almost half the pts for Lamia is from her...PAOK seems only on 3rd set can stop few of her spikes...

full name of n.9 is Heloiza Lacerda Pereira..she is from Brazil and is quite experienced (last years played in France and Germany) (16p. yesterday)

The other (Robles) is from Cuba but got citizenship of Kazakhstan (15p. yesterday)

The last one foreigner (Viviane Goes) is from Brazil.

Some local players of Lamia had conoravirus (in previous matches they used the libero as setter). Against PAOK they used the 2nd setter and the 3rd MB)