Volleyball Greece 2021-2022

• I don't understand the new PAOK coach's decision making

PAOK definitely still has its same weaknesses but this year's matches with the new Italian coach has been very unlike PAOK's usual matches, too many subs in different positions that don't seem to help/change anything

Coach Floros or even Giannis would've been better for PAOK

I have read a comment in this forum about his subs in the last season

• I recently watched interview with Kinga Hatala who played in Greece two season ago. She said that her club (Thetis) paid everything on time, but half of the greek league didn't pay players the money according to the contract. They offer pretty big salaries comparing to other leagues on similar level, but regular payments are the problem there.

• I recently watched interview with Kinga Hatala who played in Greece two season ago. She said that her club (Thetis) paid everything on time, but half of the greek league didn't pay players the money according to the contract. They offer pretty big salaries comparing to other leagues on similar level, but regular payments are the problem there.

So if Hatala said that,and she get paid everything on time in Thetis,is very reliable source for Naxos island.:lol:Why did she let Fogel to go on Naxos to coach there this season?

• Why did she let Fogel to go on Naxos to coach there this season?

I don't think she has any connection to Fogel. Anyway, Fogel was unemployed for the last 1,5 season.

And please don't be mad ;) I am just repating what Hatala said about payments in greek league. For sure covid and the pandemic has something to do with the finance. Maybe teams didn't get all the money from sponsors or something.

• I don't think she has any connection to Fogel. Anyway, Fogel was unemployed for the last 1,5 season.

And please don't be mad ;) I am just repating what Hatala said about payments in greek league. For sure covid and the pandemic has something to do with the finance. Maybe teams didn't get all the money from sponsors or something.

i think the question was about Pannaxiakos and not generally the greek teams. tbh i don't know anything about Pannaxiakos and since they don't had well-known players, i am suprised that someone knows that they owe money to the players.

• Olympiakos - Panathinaikos 2-3 (25-22, 17-25, 25-20, 20-25, 06-15)

Olympiakos: Hippe 21 (18/56), Salas 14 (13/34), Emmanouilidou 11 (5 blocks, 5/11, 1 ace), Giota 8 (4/9, 4 blocks), Mariana Costa 8 (7/39). Christodoulou 2, Konomi (l), Genitsaridi 3, Kelesidi 2, Ksanthopoulou

Panathinaikos: Cross 26 (16/29, 10 blocks), Chantava 21 (19/45), Stepanenko 12 (9/37), Grothues 10 (10/29). Konstantinou 3 (3/7), Papafotiou 3, Rogka (l), Konstantellou, Tsitsigianni 5 (2/7)

AEK - PAOK 3-2 (25-23, 25-23, 21-25, 16-25, 18-16)

AEK: Terrell 20 (19/64), Weide 19 (15/43), Brown 16 (11/22, 5 blocks), Gudimenko 7 (3/7), Vergidou 6, Kosma 4 (3/18), Georgiadou (l), Belia (l), Dioti 4 (3/9), Pappa, Tsochatzi, Kavvadia 5 (3/4)

PAOK: Fidon 25 (18/51, 2 aces, 5 blocks), Collar 24 (20/51), Polinopoulou 13 (10/20), Klepkou 13 (10/34), Kalatantze 6 (3/11), Merteki 3 (2/9), Lee 1, Xanthopoulou (l), Iliopoulou

Aris - AO Thiras 2-3 (20-25, 25-21, 25-21, 16-25, 15-11)

Aris: Mercado 24 (23/55). Evans 18 (17/51), Koutsiouki 8, Drakoulidou 5, Schwan 5 (4/17), Lappa 1, Kourtidou (l), Kampouri (l), Gaitanidou 2, Tani 1, Balogianni

AO Thiras: Mitrovic 24 (23/51), Dialla 15 (10/15), Abbott 15 (13/49). Argiriou 14 (7/21, 3 aces, 4 blocks), Holston 11 (7/23), Konstantinidou 4, Artakianou (l- 79% rec.), Adamopoulou, Vezirgiannidou 1

Thetis - Porfyras 3-0 (27-25, 25-15, 25-20)

Thetis: Anthouli 19 (14/36), Dragoumanou 15 (11/22)

Porfyras: Rodrigues 15 (15/38), Chounta 13 (6/24, 5 aces, 2 blocks)

Apollonios - AO Lamias 1-3 (24-26, 16-25, 25-20, 25-27)

Apollonios: Ripnaya 24 (20/41), Sideratou 15

AO Lamias: Helo Pereira 25 (23/48). Castillo 18 (14/31)

Aias - Amazones 3-2 (27-25, 19-25, 13-25, 25-23, 15-09)

Aias: Chantzi 25 (20/39), Papadopoulou 15 (12/39)

Amazones: Yanelis Santos 27 (26/71), Moreira 13 (10/29)

• I don't think she has any connection to Fogel. Anyway, Fogel was unemployed for the last 1,5 season.

I am not mad.I just can not read bulshit all the time.Some of you here know everything.Of transfers,contracts details of private life...If you have real information present it here.Otherwise try to examine the situation in Lodz or Pila.CEV and FIVB are here to judge ,not you.

• I am not mad.I just can not read bulshit all the time.Some of you here know everything.Of transfers,contracts details of private life...If you have real information present it here.Otherwise try to examine the situation in Lodz or Pila.CEV and FIVB are here to judge ,not you.

I am not the one who knows everything. I just insert information that are discussed by some coaches/volleyball players.

I also don't have any problems discussing the financial problems in polish teams. Everybody knows for the long time that Budowlani has payments problem and this is not a team, that I would recommend to play there. They didn't pay on time many players for long time, but only few of them made the claim to CEV/FIVB because it is really expensive.

You can find the details here: https://inside.cev.eu/transfers/disputes/

Regarding Piła, this team doesn't exist anymore. Their president died last year. They don't have any assets so FIVB or CEV can't execute the payments from the past. They always had financial problems and everybody knew that.

If you want, I can post the link to interview with Hatala. She talks 30 minutes about greek league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmFt6QAK9yE

• About greek cup and championship.

Panathinaikos is atm,the best greek team.Maret,Athinà and Cross give stability to the team.Chantava is a very important piece of this team,too.We continue have a serious problem in position two.Stepanenko is the worst opposite that has passed in Panathinaikos,since I remember that team.I hope Brambilla can give some help,but I am not very optimistic...

Olympiacos has serious problems.Hippe,Paraiba are underperforming.Salas is up and down.The MBs are so so.

PAOK is a really mess,since they changed coach.Lee Da Yoeng is very important for the team.Their greek OHs are not of a high level.

AEK it's a team I like.Kazmiere Brown is so good.It's my favorite player this season.She should find a better team.They have the best coach that knows the greek reality. Unfortunately they have no substitutes just like Santorini.

Aris,Thetis are underdogs.

Anyway I think the finals will be between Panathinaikos and Olympiakos...If Panathinaikos will not find a solution in diagonal, will loose the championship.

• i think the question was about Pannaxiakos and not generally the greek teams. tbh i don't know anything about Pannaxiakos and since they don't had well-known players, i am suprised that someone knows that they owe money to the players.

Peixoto said on some stories on her instagram that she was very happy in Greece, she loves the city etc but "there were some financial problems". She did not specify but I know from other sources the club owes the salary of several months.

• Erasma Moreno - OH (member of Dominican Republic NT) also arrived in Greece in order to join Ilisiakos.

She has faced Lee Dayeong (PAOK) in VNL 2019

• Standings (17 matches)

1. Panathinaikos 49

2. Olympiakos 42

3. Aris 41

4. AEK 39

5. PAOK 38

6. Thetis 35

7. AO Thiras 28

8. Amazones 21*

9. AO Lamias 19*

10. Markopoulo 15**

11. Aias 4

12. Ilisiakos 4

13. Porfyras 4*

14. Pannaxiakos 2 (-7 points)

* 16 matches

** 14 matches

Other punishments:

AS ARIS: one match without spectators for what happened in the match ARIS-AO PANATHINAIKOS.

Panathinaikos: one match without spectators + 1000 euros for what happened in the match Panathinaikos - Olympiakos. Also, 1000 euros for the match Panathinaikos - Ilisiakos.

AEK: one match without spectators + 1750 euros for the flare in the match against ILISIAKOS

Μπορεί να είναι εικόνα 4 άτομα, άτομα που στέκονται, φωτιά και εξωτερικοί χώροι

• Post-Match - Dominican Republic-Serbia - Women's World Cup 2015Η Μορένο συμπλήρωσε το μεταγραφικό «παζλ» του Ηλυσιακού

Ilisiakos hasn't announced Moreno but volleyplanet.gr post a photo of her (with the jersey of Ilisiakos) and her first statement : "I am very happy to be in Greece and I will try to give my best for my new team to achieve its goals"

Best outside hitter

NORCECA Champions Cup 2019

Best scorer

Dominican Republic League 2018/19

• According to the site of greek federation Vielka Peralta (Thetis) , also from Dominican Republic, will make her debut tomorrow in the match against AEK. After this transfer all the teams have at least 3 foreign players (except Aias)

vielka.jpg

• fosonline.gr post some harsh comments about the Brazilian player, Costa Paraiba

• Someone has to tell Costa to lose some pounds.
    • Costa probably underestimated our championship and saw the invitation for Greece as a good opportunity for a relaxing continuation of her career. That's why she bombards us every day with posts on instagram as a good influencer. She came with a body weight that is not suitable for a volleyball player of Olympiacos. Result; Veteran jump. In her CV, of course, she had as her trump card her excellent reception, with the prospect of covering Sala, which would be the offensive peak. It does, but lags behind in attack.

Paraiba made her insta profile private. I dont know if this was the reason.

• Had Amazones Home matches always been paid??

I recall it always used to be free livestreaming on their YouTube channel

... or are they trying to profit off of PAOK fans (or rather, Dayeong fans)...

This season all their matches were free, until 18

12.2021 (they played against Olympiakos). On 8.1.2022 the match against Aias was free.

As far as i remember last season their first matches were not free and then they changed that.